Rub the Clit During Sex?

lordylordy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you rub the clit during sex?
I'm inexperienced, and during missionary I kind of position my body on top of her and rock back and forth to stimulate it, would it be better to just use my hands?

How about positions where our bodies are farther apart, like reverse cowgirl and rear entry, would it help to rub the clit?

Ladies, does it get too sensitive if your guy rubs you there during sex? Do you find it awkward?

Any other tips for someone new to sex, and looking to learn would be appreciated.

Olivia

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want my clit rubbed during sex but for some reason it gets neglected. I guess it's a little akward for the guy while pumping to reach down there and rub it. Not all men can do two things at once you know:)

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want my clit rubbed during sex but for some reason it gets neglected. I guess it's a little akward for the guy while pumping to reach down there and rub it. Not all men can do two things at once you know:)

ofcourse they can! your men must just be lazy, i love to reach around and rub her clit while fucking from the back.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife doesn't like me stimulating her with fingers but loves rubbing my cock against her clit. In my experience, some women like digital stimulation and some don't. They all seem to like rocking and grinding against my pubic bone, however.

were2need1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife loves it. Spooning while she grinds against me while I rub her clut is a shure fire way to make her cum. The old stand by position if you will

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with the rocking and grinding against the pubic bone, let your woman get on top and face you. Either of you can reach it that way or she can rock against you like the other guys said. Missionary is not a good position for you to touch her. She can however arch her hips and rub her clit against you by rocking her hips.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like it, but some men aren't good at it. A lot of men rub too hard, so that it hurts just a little or it starts to get sore. I'd learn how she likes to be fingered first, and then work it into sex. I prefer clit rubbing in other positions other than missionary, though.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when she's on top she rubs her clit against my bone
works everytime

My wife doesn't like me stimulating her with fingers but loves rubbing my cock against her clit. In my experience, some women like digital stimulation and some don't. They all seem to like rocking and grinding against my pubic bone, however.

I love this, too! That's the problem with a penis that's so long that he bottoms out, you can't grind and that's not fun. :frown1:

We've compensated for that problem by having him sit upright when I'm on top so that I can get the same effect, like on the sofa or in a chair. It works! I also like it when he stands up and I wrap my legs around him and ride him that way. It works best, but I can't do that one for very long. In those positions I can bring myself to orgasm in just a few minutes.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, it's not really an either/or proposition, i think. sometimes do it, sometimes don't, depending on your mood and hers. see what SHE likes...and more importantly how she likes it. ;)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, it's not really an either/or proposition, i think. sometimes do it, sometimes don't, depending on your mood and hers. see what SHE likes...and more importantly how she likes it. ;)
Exactly.

Some women like it, some don't, some want it all the time, some only in certain positions. You need to get to know what turns on the woman you are with.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

I live in SC quite near the NC boarder..maybe you should call me : o )

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I do it when im trying to get past the stretching pain of entry. It helps take my mind off of it and keeps me from tensing up too much and making it worse.

I agree with Petite though, some guys do it way too hard and i notice that the actual clit moves way down closer to the vag opening when he is stretching me out with his dick. He dives into it as if its in the usual spot and its actually much lower during sex.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now here is a good forum.... It is amazing the number of men who know nothing about the clit. I read George Crane, psychiatriest, years ago and he talked of stimulating the clit. So from day number one I have made sure my gf and my wife were made to cum with lots of gentle touching there. In fact I try to make my woman cum first, then I have my fun, and then we cum together. "My woman always come / cums first."
One word of caution,,, the clit is sensitive and can be stroked too hand and rubbed too hard. Gentle but firm is the word,,, until she is starting to cum.
Our first cumm is usually by sucking her, the second is by penetration and my gentle fingers.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, yes, yes! Rub, rub, rub!

But I agree that unless he is extraordinarily intuitive, most guys may not get the pressure or motion right.

I'm wondering, Olivia, why are you waiting for the guy to do it? Why not reach on down and pleasure yourself? Most men will get a thrill from watching you and it may even inspire them to lend a hand.

As for me, just try to keep my hand away from my clit!!