Rub the Clit During Sex?

hikky999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me ive always done it. Whether it is using my thumb in circular motions as i finger her or using 2 fingers whilst she is on top.

Also, ive noticed the women i fuck play with themselves during doggy. its hard 2 reach ur arms around to i normally focus my attention onto squeezing nipples, pulling hair and squeezes sides and shoulders to help a women relax during sex.

lordylordy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about using a vibrator on the clit during sex, maybe one of ones that can fit on a finger.
Would that help get the motions right or would that overstimulate?

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you rub the clit during sex?
I'm inexperienced, and during missionary I kind of position my body on top of her and rock back and forth to stimulate it, would it be better to just use my hands?

How about positions where our bodies are farther apart, like reverse cowgirl and rear entry, would it help to rub the clit?

Ladies, does it get too sensitive if your guy rubs you there during sex? Do you find it awkward?

Any other tips for someone new to sex, and looking to learn would be appreciated.
All girls are different, and some like different things on different occasions. If it's a regular girl, then you ought to ask her what she likes. If it's a casual fuck, then gauge her response (and/or ask).

It can be hard to use your hands to stimulate the clit when your going at it in the missionary position, so what you describe can work well (it seems).

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it. When my bf and I are having sex he will usually rub me into a frenzy while he's pounding away at my pussy. When he needs a little rest, I take over while he's still inside me. clit+penetration=pure greatness for me. He's perfect at it and sometimes he goes into pure overload and keeps going even when I can't take anymore. It's pure perfection.

fourincher

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love rubbing the clit on my girlfriend. Gets her wild when shes riding me. It usually gets her off too as she is not the kind that will orgasm through penetration alone.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I love it. When my bf and I are having sex he will usually rub me into a frenzy while he's pounding away at my pussy. When he needs a little rest, I take over while he's still inside me. clit+penetration=pure greatness for me. He's perfect at it and sometimes he goes into pure overload and keeps going even when I can't take anymore. It's pure perfection.

I do that to women a lot

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I do it when im trying to get past the stretching pain of entry. It helps take my mind off of it and keeps me from tensing up too much and making it worse.

I agree with Petite though, some guys do it way too hard and i notice that the actual clit moves way down closer to the vag opening when he is stretching me out with his dick. He dives into it as if its in the usual spot and its actually much lower during sex.

I would be happy to help you practice sometime babe

Jhbmeetbuddies

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My gf likes it when I rub her clit while she is riding my cock - she normally sits on top and I then rub her clit with two fingers, wet with my spit - she really likes it when I use a lot of spit or if we are using lube, plenty of lube. So much more fun for me as well! She normally comes very quickly when I am rubbing her clit.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf loves when I finger her butt while when bang side by side and she uses a a vib on her clit. She can cun 3-4 times by doing this. Plus by using my fingers on her butt it warms up her butt for anal. It's funny when her pussy cums it makes her butt relax too.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I usually don't rub the clit but just fuck with a growing speed and a steady rythm. 5 minutes of this and every girl comes...at least this is my experience. If I want an overdriven the sex then I use my hands,fingers,tongue and my full body while screwing hard my girl, my fav things are : a finger in her ass doing doggystyle,rubbing her clit in every positions,kissing her lusty and keep my eyes on her eyes...

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Too much direct pressure on my clit when I'm cumming can be too intense, and I find that the indirect pressure from penetration is usually enough. But getting to orgasm, I love having my clit rubbed - and if he isn't doing I'll do it with pleasure! It is so sexy to have him fucking me and looking at me while I am rubbing myself.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love this. sometimes i am happy to do it myself so i have control of it.