Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was a good swimmer. I was at the pool 3 to 4 hours a day. It was a Sunday morning and nobody was around except for Perry who hardly talked. Since we were alone, I bet Perry that I could beat him in a race. The winner would get a massage from the loser. So we raced and I was leading until I got a cramp and I ended up losing. Perry was laughing and said he was ready for his massage.

I followed Perry into the locker room. Perry was 19 with dark skin and a great smooth muscular body. He was about 6 foot tall and 165 lbs. And I was 29 5'6" 130. I am not gay and this was my first time giving a man a massage. We both still had on our Speedos and I said to Perry "let’s do it, please get on the massage table." The next thing I see is Perry's perfect ass as he stripped off his Speedos. My heart skipped a beat and I could not believe he was naked. I even noticed his cock and balls dangling from behind him. "Perry! What are you doing"? He said “what’s wrong? You owe me a massage". I quickly got a small towel and put it over his ass as he lay on the table face down. I got some oil and started to rub his neck and shoulders. He moaned and I kept rubbing his back. I moved lower and stopped at his towel and then skipped his ass and moved on to his legs. I started at his calves and rubbed my way to his smooth tan thighs. He was moaning a bit louder now.

So there I was behind him, rubbing his thighs when the towel started to move up and now his ass crack, balls and cock were exposed and I could see his cock was getting hard. I was also starting to get hard too. I was now still looking at his ass and dick when I decided to rub his ass. I got more oil and I rubbed his firm ass. His ass was nice but I could not stop looking at his cock and balls. I had to touch that area, so ever so slowly I worked my way up until I was at his cock and balls. I could hear him moaning more and then finally I touched him. First the balls and then that big brown uncut shaved penis. It felt great and it was very hot to the touch. I exposed the pink head and he moaned. I then felt his hand trying to touch my cock and groping at my Speedos. I was so horny that I stripped naked and I let him fondle my penis and balls. He rolled over on his back and exposed the biggest penis I ever have see. I immediately got on top of him and took his penis in my mouth. I could not believe this, I was licking his shaft and all over his balls especial under his balls, he really loved that.

Perry asked me to sit on his chest and stick my cock and balls in his face. I slapped him in the face with my cock and his face was wet with pre cum. We finally got in a 69 and I went to town on his big penis. He was dragging his tongue starting at my asshole under my balls and up to the tip of my cock head over and over. I then felt his finger enter my ass and that was all I could take. I exploded all over Perry's face and in his mouth and he just kept sucking until I was dry. I crawled back over to that huge cock and put my moth around it. I could feel the foreskin with my tongue and then Perry said "you are going to make me cum." I slipped my finger in his ass like he did to me and then I felt his balls get tight, Perry erupted in my mouth and on my face.