Rubber Ducky, you're the one!

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Today, for the first time in my life, I decided to buy a couple of entries in the local Rubber Duck Race. Crescendo knows what I'm talking about (I safely assume). Boatload of ducks get dumped in the river, each one assigned a number. Ducks are $5 apiece. The first $30,000 is spent on prizes for the top 12 ducks, the rest goes to the Boys & Girls Club.
Anyway, I bought two today. Figured why-the-hell-not. Maybe something good will come of it.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We have a Duck race here as well, however I've never purchased any ducks for it. My mother took my son to watch the race once, but that's about as involved as we've been in. But it's a cheap, easy way for people to help out. :smile: I plan on buying some one day!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today, for the first time in my life, I decided to buy a couple of entries in the local Rubber Duck Race. Crescendo knows what I'm talking about (I safely assume). Boatload of ducks get dumped in the river, each one assigned a number. Ducks are $5 apiece. The first $30,000 is spent on prizes for the top 12 ducks, the rest goes to the Boys & Girls Club.
Anyway, I bought two today. Figured why-the-hell-not. Maybe something good will come of it.

Cool, did you win?:confused:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well I am sure its not that big of a "river" here they do it on one thats narrow enough to put a net acrossed and they catch every single one after the winners float by then there are people in boats to catch the winners. Poor Rubber Duckies. There should be a law.