Rubberwilli here

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello all. Rubberwilli here from Chicago. I've been a lurker on the site since May of last year when I discovered LPSG and only recently decided to upgrade to GOLD status to see all the great pics and videos. (Woo hoo!) I thought I had posted at least once but I guess not so here goes!

I'm definitely more of a supporter as god blessed me with huge balls and an average cock, but i'm not complaining! (One of my nicknames is wrecking ball due to the size and pendulous nature of my balls.)

Just to clarify in advance, the Rubberwilli nickname comes from my rubber/latex fetish and not that I have rubber willi as it were.

I'm going to try to get a variety of pictures posted here in the next few days.

If you want to know more about me you can my bio and other interesting tidbits at the following locations:
Worldrubbermen
Mr. International Rubber

Glad to be here and out of the lurkiness!

Rubberwilli

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ama-zing pictures! If you don't mind my comment. We need more of you, seriously.

I don't mind your comments at all. I honored actually as you seem to be held in high esteem by many here. I don't want to blow my whole wad in the first day, so I'm trying to spread the pics out....but there's more where those came from. Grin.