Rubbin' dick on face!!!

james24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me or does anyone else love to rub there dick all over there gf's (or bf's) face?!

Sometimes when I'm doing it I think 'Am i weird for liking this or do other people like it aswell?!'

Just the sight of seeing my gf having all of my big dick and even my balls being rubbed all on her face just does it for me! :D Also the feeling when I put my dick between my hand and her face and jerk off while she licks my balls, so am I alone?! :confused:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
james24 said:
so am I alone?! :confused:

[FONT=&quot]No, you’re not alone; I'm sure this is a turn on to other people, as well.
You should only start worrying when removing limbs becomes sexually appealing[/FONT]

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GoneA said:
[FONT=&quot]No, you’re not alone; I'm sure this is a turn on to other people...[/FONT]

At the Folsom Street fair this year, I was standing with a hard-on after someone had "fluffed" me. A woman approaches me, and says:

"Wow! Could you smack my boyfriend (standing behind her) across the face with that thing?"

I would have, but the boyfriend took off.

Thinking about this, I wonder if he did the same to her, and she wanted to turn the tables.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I love it too! I especially love the feeling of my hard dick thudding against my b/f's face. We also enjoy smearing my precum across his lips so he can lick it off or kiss me and share it!

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
Rubbing? How about being bitch-slapped across the face with a huge hard cock...THAT does it for me. Or when he bangs it against my face while I'm pleading with him to let me suck it.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cegro27 said:
Rubbing? How about being bitch-slapped across the face with a huge hard cock...THAT does it for me. Or when he bangs it against my face while I'm pleading with him to let me suck it.
I fucking love guys like you!

See, James 24? You're far from alone. All kinds of "power games" are erotic for many people. But that's a whole nother topic ...