Rubbing the Space Between Balls and Anus

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by XXLJohn1955, Nov 29, 2010.

1. XXLJohn1955

XXLJohn1955 New Member

Albums:
    When I jack of, I've found that if I rub the space below my balls and anus gets just as hard as my cock and that when I rub it, pressing on it hard, it feels incredible. When I cum, I can feel the juice pulsing through this space as well and if I press hard on it, I can control my ejaculation. I discovered this in the bathroom, standing above the sink. When I started to cum, I sank down on the edge of the sink and could feel my cum coming out. It was great.

I'm certain this is well-known among others and that it has a medical definition...can anyone help me understand it?

Thanks!

#1 XXLJohn1955, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  2. TDurden1979

TDurden1979 Member

Albums:
    It's your PC muscle.

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's even better if you have somebody do it with his or her tongue.

4. XXLJohn1955

XXLJohn1955 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks! I just Googled it...lots of information there...

5. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    let someone stick a finger, dildo, cock or strapon up there and rub it from the inside!!

bingo!!! we have liftoff!!!!

6. TDurden1979

TDurden1979 Member

Albums:
    Yeah if you regularly train it you'll get some really powerfull orgasms, better control, and an increase in distance too. Better yet, it's an exercise you can do anytime, anywhere.

7. XXLJohn1955

XXLJohn1955 New Member

Albums:
    I just did some more research - thanks TDurden for giving me a starting point. Turns out I might be referring to my perineum. I've bottomed before and the person on top couldn't/didn't hit my prostate...I think because it wasn't as pleasurable as people describe. I tried to feel inside and find the prostate but it booger must be pretty well hidden. The key may be this perineum thing...

Thanks again for the discussion...

8. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Ugh. Ok the area is tech the perineum. In this area you can feel your PC muscle (figure 8 band that is the reason you can stop the flow of urine and make your dick jump) but the pleasure you are getting is from the fact that you are stimulating your prostate from the outside. This is why the Rude Boi prostate and perineum masager is so popular. It sandwiches your prostate (male g spot) for apparently out of this world pleasure (I have yet to use one) Also, when you consider that about 1/3 of your penis length is inside you (penis root) I don`t think it would be too proposterous to assume that you are also stimulating erectile tissue. Hope this helps.

9. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Oh I see you figured it out lol Damn slow typing on my part (it`s freezing up here, and my fingers are popcycles, makes typing difficult!)

10. XXLJohn1955

XXLJohn1955 New Member

Albums:
    Is the Kegel exercises I'm reading about? I tried it but feel like I'm flexing my sphincter...seems like I should be focused on the perineum. Is this correct?

The spasms I feel and the rushing of semen inside is remarkable. Do the Kegel exercises work on this?

Thanks TDurden...and all others...

11. XXLJohn1955

XXLJohn1955 New Member

Albums:

LOL! No worries. I'm still learning...you nailed the parts about massaging my prostate and penis root. I kinda of figured that but couldn't explain it. I'm on to a search about the techniques you mentioned earlier. There's so much to learn -----------------------

12. TDurden1979

TDurden1979 Member

Albums:
    Yep. Kegels are what you want to do. When you get an erection, flex your PC. It's what makes your cock throb and jump a little. That's the PC muscle contracting. Once you get the feel of that down you'll be able to do it while flaccid no problem.

13. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

That's definitely your perineum. I too rub it when I'm masturbating. of course, I prefer to have a hot chick licking me there instead. I've managed to get my massage therapist to massage me there whenever I go for a massage. It's pretty hot, especially when I'm hard as a rock.

14. Big_Red

Big_Red Active Member

Albums:
    I prefer getting licked there to almost any other place on my body, including my ass. Don't get my wrong- I love having a skilled girl's tongue giving me an unbelievable rim, but you can't beat having your taint licked. For me, anyway. :smile:

15. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Google "The Million Dollar Spot" too while you are at it. Oh those naughty Taoist monks!

16. B_KendraLesnick831

B_KendraLesnick831 New Member

Big Red,

Of course any good rimming session involves playing with the perineum as well as the anus

17. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

Ok - I want to learn how to do this really well if it really is awesome for a guy. Can anyone give me the "blow by blow" on how to do this properly? Like how much pressure, what motion, etc?

18. BigInBellevue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What I discovered not many years ago is that some guys go into fits of ecstasy when a hard cock is put between their legs and massages the perineum. This is a form of frottage (French for rubbing.) It is also called intercrural sex. They tell me a large cock is needed to do it well, and a prominent corona is also helpful. I've had guys respond to it as much as to anal sex.

19. JO_Bud

JO_Bud Active Member

Albums:
    I've heard the Aneros canj produce an awesome hands-free orgasm as it massages the perineum on the outside and the prostate on the inside. I don't have one but want to get one. There are videos of guys using the Aneros on xTube.

20. Big_Red

Big_Red Active Member

Albums:
    Kendra, I just wish more girls thought like you! :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted