Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We keep our pics private. We can not have our stuff floating around tge internet. We are professional people we do not live in a trailer park.

Wow for someone professional you surely are stupid as hell on the internet when someone hurt your feelers

Reactions: Enid

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You do realize you can crop your head out of your photos pretty damn easy to conceal who you are and what your face looks like or are you there stupid that you couldn't figure that out or maybe it's just the fact you guys really don't look as good as you say and you don't want people to see what you really look like that's probably what it is

Reactions: Enid and AlteredEgo
D

deleted924715

Remember that guy that flipped out when simply asked if his wife knew he was posting photos of her online? Avi was a rottweiler or something. Thought fucking her with dildos was somehow more impressive than using his dick? Did he get banned? I put him on ignore, so I don't know.

He and this guy could be the predictable hysteria twins. And dildo twins :)

Do men who literally seek out the women here by purposely starting threads in the only area of the site where only women can respond, then bitch about how awful the women here are, realise how thirsty they look?

Dude the women here aren't the ones seeking you out. Jog on.

Remember that guy that flipped out when simply asked if his wife knew he was posting photos of her online? Avi was a rottweiler or something. Thought fucking her with dildos was somehow more impressive than using his dick? Did he get banned? I put him on ignore, so I don't know.

He and this guy could be the predictable hysteria twins. And dildo twins :)

Do men who literally seek out the women here by purposely starting threads in the only area of the site where only women can respond, then bitch about how awful the women here are, realise how thirsty they look?

Dude the women here aren't the ones seeking you out. Jog on.
YES. He was from Canada, too. I wonder if banned and this is the reboot.

D

deleted924715

How coincidental.

Surely not? I mean that would be desperate for the attention of women he had *already* decided were awful.

Kinda makes ya think a person like that wants nothing more than to impress us and the outbursts are because his ickle feewings got hurt.

I wonder if the wife exists. He seems awfully thirsty.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You ladies are just complete losers. Sitting around waiting to try and cut guys up on here. Your a bunch of desperate bitches. At least Im married and not getting passed around like a cheap puece of meat. Now go troll someone else

Lolz

Thanks for the giggle.

Another useless fucking tool, leave this one in the shed.

Puece of meat? Anger typing, little fella? :rolleyes:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I dunno, never timed it, and if I had a partner I knew was timing me, I'd be putting on my pants so fast and out the door before you could say "wait a sec"

Another of the TNB to add to ignore

Reactions: 286798

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno, never timed it, and if I had a partner I knew was timing me, I'd be putting on my pants so fast and out the door before you could say "wait a sec"

Another of the TNB to add to ignore
Ignore. Lol. No body twisted your arm to answer. Never asked if anyone looked at the clock. It was just a question and I really could care a less if some girl that is on this site blocks me

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Try harder.. I'm not laughing hard enough.

Ignore. Lol. No body twisted your arm to answer. Never asked if anyone looked at the clock. It was just a question and I really could care a less if some girl that is on this site blocks me

I think you care, so much . If you didn't, you'd just leave your bullshit thread and go find something better to do with your time.

Hilarious.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I predicted he would return. They always do they need a little time to cool down cuz they know they start to sound like childish. And then they come back like full force at a while later and come back and blast us again. Bring it on I can do this All Night