Rude comments in locker room

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always have "cock banter" with close friends, but I think its a bit rude to make comments about cocks to a total stranger and yet someone in my gym at the weekend commented about my "third leg" whilst I was in the shower.

Does anyone else think this is rude?

Although I did chuckle that it must make him tiny as I'm only like 4.5 long x 5 on the flop so no monster by any means. Imagine if he'd seen some of you guys.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya i can't see how you could take that as anything but a compliment, if anything it reveals the dudes insecurity with himself.

you didnt' give any context for the comment, did he say it to you? or did u over hear him say it to a friend of his? and what was said b4 and after ?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To 2 friends. They were talking loud and he kinda shouted it out as I was leaving the area making sure I would hear it. I guess I was embarrassed!

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
thats thivk on the flop, probs a little over average for length. if anything bad said about its size, my standard responce is "let me shove it in you and we'll see if you think its small then..." havent had to use it then

MagnumJock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was told once that my gf was only with me for my dick and real dudes had personality too! I was nicked BA by my buds but this guy said BA stood for Bad Attitude! I went and asked my buds- they said no it's Baby ARM! Who knows, guess my attitude was big and so was my dick! lol

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Straight guys and gay guys, if they see someone in the shower that is hung large can easily tell of course. Whatever is said, it's simple banter in the shower. Who gives a fuck?