Rude comments in locker room

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr_Cumalot, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    I always have "cock banter" with close friends, but I think its a bit rude to make comments about cocks to a total stranger and yet someone in my gym at the weekend commented about my "third leg" whilst I was in the shower.

Does anyone else think this is rude?

Although I did chuckle that it must make him tiny as I'm only like 4.5 long x 5 on the flop so no monster by any means. Imagine if he'd seen some of you guys.

2. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    Thats not rude... thats a compliment! :biggrin1:

3. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    ya i can't see how you could take that as anything but a compliment, if anything it reveals the dudes insecurity with himself.

you didnt' give any context for the comment, did he say it to you? or did u over hear him say it to a friend of his? and what was said b4 and after ?

4. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    To 2 friends. They were talking loud and he kinda shouted it out as I was leaving the area making sure I would hear it. I guess I was embarrassed!

5. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

thats thivk on the flop, probs a little over average for length. if anything bad said about its size, my standard responce is "let me shove it in you and we'll see if you think its small then..." havent had to use it then

6. MagnumJock

MagnumJock New Member

Albums:
    I was told once that my gf was only with me for my dick and real dudes had personality too! I was nicked BA by my buds but this guy said BA stood for Bad Attitude! I went and asked my buds- they said no it's Baby ARM! Who knows, guess my attitude was big and so was my dick! lol

7. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    Straight guys and gay guys, if they see someone in the shower that is hung large can easily tell of course. Whatever is said, it's simple banter in the shower. Who gives a fuck?

8. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I've come across the odd comment but I've never made one myself.

Draft saved Draft deleted