Rude People on LPSG !

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posted some new photos for gold membership verification to my profile on here and someone went and rated my photo 1 out of 10!

why do would some total stranger who doesn't know me post such a rude comment like that and rate me only 1 out of 10. what is the intention other than to show me and others what a jerk he is?

should i comment back? should i put him on the 'ignore list'?

:confused::mad:

Here is the photo link: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/130418/cat/500/ppuser/281038

and you can see that he rated it 1 out of 10.

bearsnotcubs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think you should get over it, it's a rating. if it's true, it's that person's opinion. no reason to cry about it either way.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had some asshole go in & make a nasty comment in my gallery once...
This same idiot would make snide remarks in threads where I posted...
I never took the bait & totaly ignored him/her/it...it seems to have worked...

Reactions: SassyCassy

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Give him a negative post back. He is a jealous manipulator who prides himself on destroying others whom He percieves a better off. He is hoping he can get away with it. Don't let him. His dick is most likely smaller than yours regardless of what he claims or his pictures may say.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
To be honest, it's ranking, so if that is the person his opinion you have to live with it. I understand why it upsets you. If I don't like a pic, I don't rank, and most people do the same as me. But don't blame the one who dare to give bad ranking. Sometimes they give you bad points because the picture wasn't artistic enough... Who knows...
Also a bad ranking don't mean that they hate you or dislike you.
Cheer up Austin! :)

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do agree with you. I do think it is rude. But then you did put it out there to be 'ranked'. Ignore him. You have a good body but you already know that. Relax about it and let it slide. Get a bit of a tougher shell and you will be fine. BUT it was rude.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This from someone who has done this exact same thing he's bitching about, namely myself. You need to check yourself Austin Blue, paybacks a bitch. NO. I didnt stoop to your level.

I posted some new photos for gold membership verification to my profile on here and someone went and rated my photo 1 out of 10!

why do would some total stranger who doesn't know me post such a rude comment like that and rate me only 1 out of 10. what is the intention other than to show me and others what a jerk he is?

Here is the photo link: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/130418/cat/500/ppuser/281038

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know what...This site is full of the good, bad and the ugly. From my experience it has mostly been good. The people that were jerking my chain got banned. I just ignored them and they took care of themselves. My advice is do the same.
BTW I looked at your gallery and I would rank everything a 10 (except your apartment) I'm looking for the LASG (Large Apartment Support Group) just kidding!
Have fun here and ignore the tools!
mahalo

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I'm just wondering what the motivation is for someone to do that sort of thing.

I'm affraid the only motivation was probably to provoke a reaction from you... And u've kinda given him one. lol

(dont let it get u down tho, not worth the bother worrying about somthing so pointless. And if it really does worry u, jst deleat the photo and re-post it :rolleyes:)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

To be honest, austin... I've noticed that you can't please everyone here. Best thing to do, is just ignore the guy and be the bigger man. Who gives a shit if he doesn't like your photo? He's one of a few. Best to just love the good ones, dude.:rolleyes:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't worry, it'll soon be out-ranked by the other comments and ratings. And who cares anyway, you only have to find the one that ranks you 5-star. Then you're made, if you can connect.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Well, Austin, you can't do much about it.
You posts your pics and you takes your chances.
Of course assigning you a 1 seems rude.
But if the option of voting from 1 to 10 is given, it would be foolish to say that any part of that range should be forbidden territory.
By convention alone, assigning a '1' is not done.
But that's just convention.
So you have to accept it. Life sometimes sucks.
Move on, man ... and ignore the rude ones.

Last edited:

Danny D

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i have read all sorts about myself on the internet, but the way i see it is if i put myself in the public eye, then i need to accept what people say about it... Good or Bad!!!

There are lovers and there are haters mate, to be honest do you really give a s**t what this person thinks, or what the reason behind it was!!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I like being the crybaby!! :biggrin1:

Well, people are being rude to you on this thread. Don't play into their games. Don't be bait for them. They love to play the high school games. Get out of the thread and let it die.

Do you really think that peeps on here are going to give you compassion or sympathy for having received such a comment or rating? A few may, but most will just use it to insult and pick on you more and more. You still need to learn the ins and outs of LPSG, my friend.

Compassion and sympathy are dirty words in our day and age.

Last edited: