Rude Roulette and/or Group Chats Anyone?

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are there any members that frequent this site?
There are only ever around 10 or so people online, but not enough variety, just a bunch of guys looking for females. Are there any people of either gender who frequent this site often?

I'd rather go here than risking exposing to children who frequent other sites, any takers? Sorry if this sounds like and endorsement. Also whats the best group chat service? Would like to get a group masturbation going soon.

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MiniReview:
I went to man roulette and had a better time than on any random video sites Ive been to. I had an excellent jerk with a nice fellow twink who adored my black cock. We went for a nice jerk for about 20 min. Before the connection dropped entirely. There was however audio problems during the entire call. It was... Refreshing.

Next I Connected with a nice bear who forced me to cum with in 5 minutes of
our chat, nice, big and manly. The connection change between my other calls was amazing, and was able to chat with other simple well rounded guys, nothing sexual.
Man2mancam was terrible, bad quality, low service and it was a bunch of guys just rotating back and forth. There wad only a handful of visitors there.

bbyeru

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Definitely manroulette, or even the LPSG video chat room. Manroulette has a lot of people and quick connection times. Rude roulette has no one on it and it takes forever to connect to one person.

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Out of everything mentioned, Manroulette has the most number of users. I spent a hour or so on the LPSG chat room, and much of nothing was happening. Cam2Gays was interesting to say the least, (strictly sex)... ;) and as for rude roulette, I have completely given up hope.