Rude skype call

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by FRE, May 27, 2010.

1. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Last night I received a skype call. The first thing the caller did was transmit "AVI?" or some such abbreviation, to request my statistics. I responded by typing something like this: "You called me, I didn't call you. Under the circumstances, it is a violation of etiquette by beginning with a request for AVI."

If one answers such a question and the caller doesn't like the "stats," probably he will immediately disconnect. The rudeness of some callers is astounding.

There may be no solution to the widespread rudeness which seems to be on the increase.

2. D_Henry_Deutschendorf

D_Henry_Deutschendorf Account Disabled

Another user from LPSG whom I will not call out added me to his skype, messaged me, requested I cam with him, and immediately after I began disconnected and has yet to be heard from again. I have plenty of people who enjoy what I have to offer and cam with me...but this person...? Etiquette sadly is on the decline in most places.

3. 8inchlong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im in the same boat guys. Had that bullshit happen today. Was camming with a guy then all of a sudden he is gone. People on the online world are so fucked up...

4. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    With what you have, I'm really surprised that that happened. Of course it should not happen to anyone. Perhaps we should suggest graceful ways they could terminate a call if they can't get into it.

5. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

you can terminate the call with a fuck off and block. the code the guy used was probably ASL - Age Sex Location.
    asl asl asl
    When I go cruising if guys cannot take a "No" I shortly resort to fuck off - it says it all

6. sexykevin101

sexykevin101 New Member

i dont see whats wrong with wanting to know the age etc of who you are talking to. if you dont wanna tell them dont accept them in the first place. its not a tea party.

7. D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer

Maybe his mother was near!!! LOL...
    Seriously thought asl can be a way for protection from underaged guys.
    I also have an example of a guy from here that added me on yahoo IM that asked me bout my asl, I replied 38 and cut me off. Tough luck, if he doesn't wanna cam with me I don't give a s*@t.

8. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    The next time someone calls and asks "ASL" before anything else, perhaps I'll reply, "I'm sorry, but I don't know American sign language."

The reason they ask ASL is that they have a MAXIMUM age in mind and don't want to cam with anyone beyond that age. I could lie; I can, by not showing my face with all the gray, pass for much younger than I am.

9. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    **somewhat related**

I know that it is the general acronym to use, but I always get a kick out of the guys on chat "here" that ask that. "Countryguy63" Age?, might be excusable, location?, ok, I'll give 'em that, but Sex?, C'mon :rolleyes:, lol

10. jza

jza New Member

Albums:
    I ask ASL just to try and get an idea of the age. I sometimes find it funny to find people that live near me, and we get to chatting a bit about that. Age, I ask just to know, could care less about it though. I prefer older guys if it matters anyway. :p

Draft saved Draft deleted