Rudejam - Huge Jamaican Dongs

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by D_Rock_ N_Hardon, May 23, 2008.

1. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
  2. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

Ewwwww....sadly I actually grew up with one of the dudes who is on that site.
    *shakes head*

3. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

4. shadow28

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah - just don't try anything guy on guy, cause Jamaican society is among the most homophobic on earth. No offense to you Haagen. I have a few Jamaican friends and let's just say they are gay-unfriendly.

Incidentally there is a guy on that site - Rass Mansta I think - whose cock is about 11 real inches and very thick. In one vid he is shown sucking on his own foreskin, and cums 3 times in about 4 minutes, no joke. Pretty cool to watch.

5. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

Oh trust me I know lol. I spent my childhood and most of my early teenage years there. Homosexuality is a big no-no, punishable by death or jailtime in Jamaica. They even have a very popular dance-hall song that is basically about setting gay men on fire. Pretty bad.

But yea the site is hot. The girls are sexy and the fucking is good.

6. D_Burfield_Bumcleaver

Oh my god i've gotta see that multi cum vid dude.

7. adriano

adriano Member

Here you are, and he is indeed cumming 4 times but in 20 minutes

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Beware, that's the thickest selfsucked cock since mythical Taurus, 30 years ago....

8. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah I always found that very puzzling. Jamaicans are warm and friendly, but their level of homophobia is scary, were are talking Nazi-skinhead kinda hatred and I just don't get it. One love right?

9. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

I'm not sure either. So many things that other countries have a hang-up about are considered quite alright in Jam. But the homosexual thing just brings up an flame that just never goes away. It's an instinctive sort of hate that they hammer into you since youth. The things that they used to tell me about homosexuals when I was growing up was horrible and completely degraded them as people. They advocated violence against homosexuals. And I even witnessed violence against homosexuals while growing up there. And I really never got that or why it should be that way. But speaking against that sort of makes them look at you funny, and wanna poke you with a pitchfork so you sort of just turn a blind eye to it.

But I think that's with any country. It seems every place in the world has that one ridiculous, primitive hang-up. It's sad though. Because violence against homosexuals there is horrible and widespread.

10. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Imagine how bad it would be if they DIDN'T have all that weed to chill them out hehe.

I hope they will change, one of the sweetest girls I ever dated was Jamaican, but her snarky remarks towards my gay sister ended it for me. Shame, I guess we have to enlighten people one at the time.

11. wonhunglow

wonhunglow New Member

Any one know Bouncer on that site? My girl want to meet him.