Rudeness in threads

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cows don't have penises?

Cows are girls, bulls are boys, cattle are both but if you wanna get techinical a young female is called a heifer and isn't called a cow until she has had a calf.

So now that we have that straightened out and know dumbcow is not a virgin, we gotta figure out how "she" can have man-sex!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shut up and kiss me!!

You knoweth what I impliedeth! I spoketh of BBucko's gorgeous manmeat, althougheth I'm sure thine is as tasty as hine!!

:censored: :05: :kiss:

All's I'll say is my pet expression for my last six-month beau was "Skinny Bitch" (at 6', 125 he qualified) and I once called him "cadaverous" among other things.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cows are girls, bulls are boys, cattle are both but if you wanna get techinical a young female is called a heifer and isn't called a cow until she has had a calf.

So now that we have that straightened out and know dumbcow is not a virgin, we gotta figure out how "she" can have man-sex!

He is a "dumb" cow that's why.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

With a little creativity and a 14-inch device called "The Shredder".

Seriously, saw it in a shop on the way to the beach. 14 motherfucking inches. Shredder indeed.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media

Brill!!!!!!!, with all the Shite flying around this thread and i don't mean Cowpats this post made me laugh 1BiGG1.

DC_ must have a penis or did Paula ?, DC_ you gotta help me out here sweetcakes er sweetcheeks :eek:

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media

:rolleyes: This cow has had every type of man-sex invented, and then some :eek:

Maybe I am so dumb, I don't know the meaning of cow!
(I don't know if many people have actually got that pun yet)

He is a "dumb" cow that's why.

:yup: Too true! I am a very dumb... cow :confused:

With a little creativity and a 14-inch device called "The Shredder".

Seriously, saw it in a shop on the way to the beach. 14 motherfucking inches. Shredder indeed.

:yep: :eek: Pfft. Shredder. 14 measly inches :rolleyes: You haven't tried anything until you've tried the double dildo

DC_ must have a penis or did Paula ?, DC_ you gotta help me out here sweetcakes er sweetcheeks :eek:

Maybe both, maybe neither, maybe we will never know :eek:

Last edited:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think what would REALLY help is some sort of trial period where you can view the posts but not post until after a certain period. That way, people can get a feel for the site and by their first post they know exactly what they're getting into. Then people like Jason and I won't come onto the site pushing our beliefs onto a system thats already been running for x amount of years.
I'm not really sure that's the answer, either, marley. There have been lots of new members over the years who have jumped right in and participated. The biggest difference, though, is they had respect for a community they just joined. There are a lot of social and light-hearted aspects to LPSG, but regardless of how badly some of the newbs want it to be, it is NOT another teen-hangout-facebook clone. It is an established community. I won't have a problem saying my mea culpae to ANYONE who can show me an established community where the long-standing members encourage newcomers to come in and demand changes to established protocols. I say such a community doesn't exist. Anyone want to make me eat my words?
As members who have been here a while we need to realize that new members will come in and make mistakes.

When I first joined I felt I was harassed and left for a year. I came back a year later and felt harassed again but decided to work my way through. I made my own mistakes and took the criticism as a personal insult.

I don't begrudge new members who come here to have fun and do not understand that some long time members may expect automatic respect.
I enjoy you so much more now, mem, than when you first joined. But tell the truth, you were not really harassed, were you? A couple of us asked you to slow down, and limit your new polls to just 3 a day, and that angered you.

But you have chilled out a bit, started going with the flow, and you don't have those same problems, right?

I'm glad you stuck with us (but I'm glad you aren't doing those damned polls so much!:biggrin1:)

Dumbcow...forget the people hating on you and your hilarious persona here...at least you have't changed your username 3 or 4 times since you've been here...like someone...
Oooh! Zing! Snap, snap, snap!

Cows don't have penises?
Actually, no, they don't.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Technically, cows, bulls, and heifers are properly referred to as "oxen." :biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Well, maybe, he chose "DUMBCOW" as a moniker purely for the iconic image of a cow. Like Gordon Sumner chose "Sting" and whoever the lead singer of U2 dubbed himself "Bono". (WTF is a Bono? But I am not hating. Just giving examples.)

I chose 'invisibleman' as a moniker...a metaphor that symbolizes me and how I feel about myself in real life to the real world. In a sense, some may find it a curse but I have also learned that invisible status to be a blessing. Invisibility has its perks.