No Response
Last edited:
Reactions: Baddiejae010

harrypontiac

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone got "Meatpackers Choice Cutz 10" especially? The best of the bunch... had it once and cherished it but it quit working. :( The models' looks, their verbal attitudes, verbalizations, and their visible extreme physical excitedness (twitchy jerky hips, expressions, etc.) and that CRAZY jungle music sountrack are SOOOO fuckin erotic to me... I get turned on just hearing that music! (BTW, anyone know if it is a cut buy someone else (artist/track?) or if it was put together by/for Huey Love Productions?)

Anyway, if anyone has that one, I promise to upload some of TIM's Black J/O series.

Also numbers 2 & 8 from the MP Choice Cutz series based on the covers, look super-hot too, IMO.

THANKS!

Oh Yea!

You have to join, its free, to get an active link to the torrent, but here's a link to where to get MOP Editors Choice Cutz 3, plus Meatpackers 1 & 2. Rather slow to serve, but just let it go in the background:

http://gay-area.org/details.php?id=13a7bdf424765ca10a6a001bd22705dab3117521&thanks=1#expand

D_Uraniam Longhood

Account Disabled
Media
Anyone got "Meatpackers Choice Cutz 10" especially? The best of the bunch... had it once and cherished it but it quit working. :( The models' looks, their verbal attitudes, verbalizations, and their visible extreme physical excitedness (twitchy jerky hips, expressions, etc.) and that CRAZY jungle music sountrack are SOOOO fuckin erotic to me... I get turned on just hearing that music! (BTW, anyone know if it is a cut buy someone else (artist/track?) or if it was put together by/for Huey Love Productions?)

Anyway, if anyone has that one, I promise to upload some of TIM's Black J/O series.

Also numbers 2 & 8 from the MP Choice Cutz series based on the covers, look super-hot too, IMO.

THANKS!

Oh Yea!

You have to join, its free, to get an active link to the torrent, but here's a link to where to get MOP Editors Choice Cutz 3, plus Meatpackers 1 & 2. Rather slow to serve, but just let it go in the background:

Gay Torrents at Gay-Area.Org Your Private Gay Torrent Tracker - Spank It Up - Meat Packers 1-2-3

thanks for the link