ruffnecksmagazine

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have romancing the bone part 1 and 2. Both were teasers to me because the brutha with really big dick, they just showed a little bit and told you catch him on the other video but don't tell which one!

ausgepicht

Experimental Member
Media
I have romancing the bone part 1 and 2. Both were teasers to me because the brutha with really big dick, they just showed a little bit and told you catch him on the other video but don't tell which one!

those are the ones I have too. i also have part of one The
Streetz is Watchin #7 which isn't on their website and Studio Cutz #4.

michaelfcp

1st Like
Media
Thanks man!!!!! Fantastic stuff!! Anyone has more??:fest30::fest30::fest30::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::eek22::eek22::eek22::eek22::eek22::eek22::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::laola::laola::laola:Thanks man!!!!!

preeman36

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey man,

Thanks for the awesome links but do you think you could split the last link Romancing the Bone into two files so they can be downloaded from Megaupload?

Cheers Geez

michaelfcp

1st Like
Media
:wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola::laola:

D_Uraniam Longhood

Account Disabled
Media
Thansk for Studio Cutz 7 and Hood Bang 7 Streetz is Watchin. I have these if anyone is interested:

Meat Packers 1,7, 9, 12, 15 And 28
Hood Bang 11
Rek Time 2 Wearin' It Out
Romancing The Bone 1 And 2
Hood Bang Compilations Volume 1

I have some of their all male flicks, but they're swf files and the quality is bad.