Rufskin Jeans - When You Really Want To Show Off BIG TIME !!

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RUFSKIN JEANS - hope you guys love them as much as I do. The link below takes you to one of my personal faves - the Hustler. Small wonder why they labelled that pair with that name once you see them. In fact, ALL of their jeans are pretty much borderline indecent. Enjoy !!

rufskin.com

Or, if you want something a bit more traditional -

rufskin.com

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can only Imagine the cost of them in Prowler.
It pisses me off that a shope dedicated to the gay community rips us off with such joyful abandon. the only thing i could ever afford in there were boyz( its free!!!!) and some poppers.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bang Clothing in Melbourne, Australia is also the only known outlet for these jeans in Oz, and even then it is going to charge you through the roof because it is an import product.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been getting them on Ebay from a guy in Vancouver BC for a couple years for about 2/3 retail. It looks like he is selling a particular size, but you can actually specify size and wash.

If you enter 'rufskins' into search and click 'show posts' you will see the previous discussion on this, going back a year and a half.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love a pair of these, but they look like they have to be tried on for size...I wish someone in NYC had them; guess I'll have to schlep out to New Jersey!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rufskin jeans are borderline obscene. It's weird, but to me they're like when regular people wear stripper clothes...it's just not that sexy looking.

Young Pumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm, I don't even think you could sit down in some of those jeans, unless you really enjoy your entire ass in the open... Bit too risque for myself. :p

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was a guy in the Eagle bar last Sat. night wearing Hustler jeans He was wearing a leather harness and no shirt, his ass looked great in those jeans. There was no doubt what he was looking for. With his ass and those jeans he might as well pasted "fuck me" sign on his ass.

Vauxhall69

Experimental Member
Media
Hung One, if you are assistant designer, you get my fullest admiration sir! Bloody wonderful stuff. You're a clever guy.

See below. The white ones are Rufskin Charly. The blue ones are made by hand in Brazil - even lower than the lowest Rufskins:

Low rise jeans rocks!