Rufus Wainwright's sex drug

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Barf. What a no-talent dipshit. Now we know he's not only tone-deaf, but an idiotic tweaker to boot.

Have a big mug of Fuck Off and Die with your fags & yoohoo, Rufus.
I know of his music and found it very good. He is an openly gay performer. He must have some drug problems. i wish him well. To call him a Fag and wish him death. Take your Homophobic bullshit and your stinking diseased heart and go somewhere.:mad:

Reactions: Hey-123

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wait.. did you mean 'fags' as in cigarettes? or as in gay people?
The article was about Rufus and his drug problems and wild sex. Even with out the fag comment. Im sick of people wishing people death. Ya know what i mean? What is in someones heart to wish such things:confused:

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You dont think wishing someone die is wrong? Are you braindead?

Well, straw man, I never said wishing death on someone wasn't wrong - I simply said to get all jumpy about it is a bit sensitive. To get upset over something like a slur - like "fag" - I can understand.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Listen to me. If i were gay and someone said this i would be going off. I am sorry and will no longer stick up for people who dont stick up for themselfs. So let them call you names and they will wish you death and i will say nothing.. ....

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
I'm glad he's healthy, and was able to be rehabilitated. Unfortunately, many in similar situations fail to obtain such help.

With Wainwright alive, he can aid in the fight against this substance; his musical
capabilities notwithstanding.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Though the article is dated June 11 of this year I think he has been clean for nearly a year. I remember an interview with him on his “new” music and style (apparently a little toned down from his earlier stuff) about a year back.
He has one song out called “one man guy” that I found myself singing quite often (it is damned catchy.) If people had heard me they would not believe the 95% in my profile.:eek:

People will know when they see this show
The kind of a guy I am
They'll recognize just what I stand for and what I just can't stand
They'll perceive what I believe in
And what I know is true
'Cause I'm a one man guy in the morning
Same in the afternoon
One man guy when the sun goes down

Anyhow, his song “cigarettes and chocolate milk” isn't bad, just not nearly as catchy.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Fags & Yoohoo?"

Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk?

I got the wordplay the first time. And had you said "cancer sticks and Yoohoo", it'd be one thing, but you're completely aware of the double-meaning of the word fag and you chose to use it anyway.

Your comment was as crass as if you had talked about the rabbi who had "orange hymies" for breakfast.