Rugby Showers

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by ace314159, Aug 21, 2009.

1. ace314159

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi All,

Just curious what your favorite rugby showers pics/videos are. My all time favorite was a video I found on dailymotion that was listed under something like dodouche. It had about 4 minutes of close ups of the hottest rugby players showering after a match...talking to each other...soaping up...all aware of this guy with a camera that I'm sure they never thought would let the tape out.

That video disappeared and I haven't been able to find it since :( So I need some new ones...any favorites?

2. whitters2000

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I saw one on gaytube the other day ..was exactly like how you described this one. search the sportsmen section there

lamont_lover likes this.
  3. Damian Xavia

Damian Xavia Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I could tell you a great story about rugby showers! Of a professional team, because I worked as a second job in a rugby stadium! haha it was GrEaT!!! Umm

Of all sports I love rugby lads!! There fkin legs umm

The most famous rugby players I've ever met is Johnny Wilkinson!! Toby Flood, I've actually passed the ball back to Toby during his penalty practice! Great guys!

#3 Damian Xavia, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2016
  4. doctorwholove

doctorwholove Active Member

Was this meeting with Wilkinson in a shower?

5. Damian Xavia

Albums:

No I met him outside the shower! But I often saw all the lads in the team naked in the shower! Virtually the whole team! & some of them ummm well, what can I say??

One had a nine inch cock flaccid! For a fact!! But I forgot what his name was? He was enormous, thick and long cock, its probably the longest fattest flaccid cock I've ever seen. I just cannot remember his name?

I never once in the few years I work there ever saw Johnny Wilkinson in the showers, but everyone else I did! They were shy in any way, they weren't even bothered if women were there!

I also saw many of the teams that came to the stadium to play our team, all internationals!

The sad thing about working there is you were in a situation where you couldn't really take pictures of any of them, because they deal with fans and do a lot for charity so see fans every week not just on match days but also for their charity they saw fans all the time and its like you feel that asking to take pictures is fueling into harassing them when they are there to train, but I saw them nearly every day for a few years and Johnny was actually not really like the rest, he has actually shocked me being on tv because he is quite quiet and doesn't really mix a great deal with anyone, but he talked and said hello but you just felt asking for a picture was intrusive! Toby and I spent over an hour several times him taking penalties and me passing back the balls, also with working there I didn't have time to stand all day drooling over them! I mean I'm tall, but some of these hunks were fkin huge! Like the size of a door! haha I mean I have athletic legs, but on some of them, maybe even a majority of them, one of their legs was the size of both mine together! Thick big man muscled legs! Really big!! & I shouldn't even say this, and guess if I'm not mentioning names, I can, but like I say, they were not shy, they ran around naked, and if I closed the shower door, they'd just open it, they got into this huge jacuzzi thing and ice baths together! & the showers were like communal so they were open plan and there was no privacy in a place like that! But some of them had cocks like horse on the soft, because they didn't walk round with hard on's and the balls on them, bulls balls! These were like massive guys, Johnny wasn't that big actually, but he did have a great body!

#5 Damian Xavia, Jul 21, 2016
    Barberseville likes this.
  6. dbd1830

dbd1830 Active Member

manny12 likes this.
  7. Damian Xavia

Albums:

Hahaha!! I don't need to see pictures, I've seen the real thing, real living professional rugby players completely naked, I saw all their huge cocks and big balls!; I mean some of them had balls like a fkin bull man, they were fkin enormous!!! Like one ball was like an apple, I kid you not, they were carrying some fkin junk in their trunk, can you imagine what two apples sitting next to each other in a sack are like, I mean, I of all the things of a man, I love balls, its the first thing I notice! I notice on this site, there are a lot of men with huge balls, but I don't know if its what they feed them, but these men, man their balls were like fkin huge!!!

Put it this way, if they had of ran out of a rugby ball on the day, they could of just taken one of their nutz out and use that "joke" no buy honestly I swear down, can you imagine for me a guy who loves big balls over everything else, being surrounded with these men with thee biggest balls I've ever seen up close!! Amazing!

#7 Damian Xavia, Jul 21, 2016
  8. doctorwholove

doctorwholove Active Member

Seems like it was a great place to work. Shame you can't remember that guys name. Any guys you do remember and how they looked in the shower? Some England international players?

9. dbd1830

dbd1830 Active Member

Are you referring to this scene?

10. Damian Xavia

Albums:
    Hell yea! It was a great place to work, not just for that reason, but match days were great and other teams came and also the atmosphere was electrifying! You had where they walked through into the field it was like a tunnel and along the tunnel that's where both changing rooms n showers were for both teams, so you didn't just see our team, you saw other teams and there were nationals and internationals! Naked, hung, huge balls, massive legs, lovely man arse, arms like my legs, and I have athletic legs, they were like massive men, depending on their position, but like some were over 7 feet tall... Massive big backs and chests and the level of fitness for a rugby player has increases ten fold, they had their own gym which they used every day and i saw them in that end to, because I worked all over the stadium, everywhere! Like the coach would come down to the concourse area next to the gym, and cooked them pasta dishes, they ate like horse, and shit like them too haha!

RGBB likes this.
  11. Damian Xavia

Albums:
    No I'm referring to real life rugby and real life international and national professional rugby players, real life where I saw everything! However reading this, I don't think its appropriate for me to name anyone, because I could get into trouble??? I don't know!!?

12. Damian Xavia

Albums:
    2016_07_21_19_10_16 (2).jpg

I cant tell you everything what went on, but it was a great place and everyone played hard!

Best wishes

Dirty Monkey Damian Xavia

BDS likes this.
  13. hungryforsausage

hungryforsausage New Member

14. Damian Xavia

Albums:

Don't think anyone mentioned calendars?? That's me on that picture no one else and I'm the Dirty Monkey!

My MILKSHAKE brings boys to the yard, your dam right it shitting does! Your dam Right! 2016_07_19_22_22_18 (2).jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted