Rugby teams and group sex: GoldCoaster's statement

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I was fascinated by this statement by GoldCoaster:

I grew up in a rugby state (Union and League) and, like most of my girlfriends, I've dated a lot of guys who played one or the other code. Never had one who was anything more than average in bed and I don't recall any of my friends experiencing different. Rugby guys are just too far up themselves to be good between the sheets and, for some reason, strangely obsessed with having sex in groups or while their friends are watching.
http://www.lpsg.org/52543-sandbach-rugby-team-6.html#post1823275

Does anyone have any thoughts or insights, thoughts, anecdoates, with regard to this topic? As I mentioned to GoldCoaster, I found this fascinating. Thanks.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find that interesting also. The Internet is full of pictures and video clips of rugby teams participating in public naked horseplay. This tendency toward public display has to be rooted somewhere in the rugby psyche. Maybe it is a route route for the group to bolster and compensate for personal inadequacy.

Just my $.02 worth.

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why is group sex a sign of immaturity?

i used to be a real gang bang queen, so I was inadequate? Well, perhaps. but it was also a lot of fun.

never got done by a rugby team though so can't defend them. definitely, an aussie rules team, and that was great!