Ruggerbuggers ....

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Yesterday around 2.00pm in my local bar some rugby players werecelebrating the last match of the season (as you do) by wearing women's tops and swopping said spangled boob tubes, etc.
They also sang rugby songs and drank a bit but ,on the whole were cheerful and not a problem.
However one hairy player stepped outside the bar and was confronted by an irate father pushing a pram and threatening to call the police because of some indecency or other.
Even his poor wife was mbarassed as he squared up to the rugby players .....
Tne baby was less than two and probably was more upset by his father's odd stance than the sight of a hairy sportsman in a lycra top.
The police did not arrive !

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
DeeBlackthorne said:
It just sounds like the rugby players were simply less inhibited about going out and having a good time. I don't see a problem with that.

Usually the problem is when the cross-dresser is very convincing and a "straight man" feels duped in some way ....

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
this reminds me of the time my grandma went to barnes & noble.. when she walked past the gay & lesbian section she got offended that they were "pushing it in her face".

i will never fully understand people who view themselves and their emotions/opinions as the center of the freaking universe.

dxjnorto said:
A friend and I went to a Halloween party dressed as girls and I was a bit intimidated because he was turned out better than I.
i dunno where in the southwest youre from.. but here in the midwest at least, the phrase "he was turned out" means something different than i think you intended...

i went to a party last halloween in a colorfully embroidered muumuu... i was worried but for no reason.. ive never been pinched and patted on the ass or grabbed by so many straight guys in my life...
i was also told that i looked "natural" in it.. and that i should consider wearing one all the time...
im not sure what to think of that.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
notsmallmatt said:
i dunno where in the southwest youre from.. but here in the midwest at least, the phrase "he was turned out" means something different than i think you intended....
What does it mean in the midwest? I meant to say (in a roundabout way) that he made a better looking woman than I.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
i will never fully understand people who view themselves and their emotions/opinions as the center of the freaking universe.

Nobody else was bothered but what a positive example of adult acceptance to show his toddler ....
I was keen for the Police to arrive mob-handed and perhaps arrest Poppa !
He was lucky HE didn't get a smack in the mouth !

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Nelly Gay said:
Yesterday around 2.00pm in my local bar some rugby players werecelebrating the last match of the season (as you do) by wearing women's tops and swopping said spangled boob tubes, etc.
They also sang rugby songs and drank a bit but ,on the whole were cheerful and not a problem.
However one hairy player stepped outside the bar and was confronted by an irate father pushing a pram and threatening to call the police because of some indecency or other.
Even his poor wife was mbarassed as he squared up to the rugby players .....
Tne baby was less than two and probably was more upset by his father's odd stance than the sight of a hairy sportsman in a lycra top.
The police did not arrive !

Now the local pub is having a beachwear party so with bulging Speedos galore and hairy chests aplenty that man will be phoning the police again !

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Noone ever complained about me singing "swing low sweet chariots" butt naked on a table in the pub after a match.

What is the world coming to?

Standard university ruggerbugger fare.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Lordpendragon said:
Noone ever complained about me singing "swing low sweet chariots" butt naked on a table in the pub after a match.

What is the world coming to?

Standard university ruggerbugger fare.

Bare-arse naked is OK.
It was the baby-doll top wot did it !

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nelly Gay said:
Usually the problem is when the cross-dresser is very convincing and a "straight man" feels duped in some way ....

Or when the cross-dresser turns out to be alot more hung than they are...:tongue: