Ruh Roh. FOX got punk'd by ACORN

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So much for investigative journalism!!

ROFLCOPTER ATTACK!!

Fox gets punk'd: ACORN volunteer knew 'pimp' and 'prostitute' were fake, was putting them on

Now, you'd think they would clue in that they were being put on when the woman talked about having killed one of her ex-husbands, but no. They proceeded apace -- and then splashed it all over Fox News this week, credulously.
:biggrin1:

At least Hannity had a smidgen of actual journalistic impulse enough to ask:

Hannity: Did you ever check to see if in fact she (Kaelka) had a husband that was killed?
Giles: We’re working on that.
Hannity: You haven’t gotten to the details on that.
Breitbart: Look, there’s so much stuff coming in ...
Hannity: In fairness, she could have just been --
A HA HA HA HA!! Someone got punk'd by their quickness to stereotype! This is going to be a legendary pwnage of FOX!! A HA HA HA HA HA!!!

dude252007

1st Like
Media
Hannity is the equal to Oberman on the comedy channel, some of you know it as MSNBC. Glen Beck, however, said he would not comment on the killing. Typical left wing behavior in that you can say they stole 89 million of tax dollars and they say you are crazy and backwoods hillbilly because we only stole 88 million say ha! Debasing an agrument on a technicality is proof the arument is weak. So the Acorn lady did not kill her husband but what's a little tax evasion and prostitution.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh...what about the rest of the crazy Acorn stuff?

I have seen some low level workers being stupid fools. I shouldn't have really even got into this, I see now. Wow. I don't even know why some employees would not report attempts to traffic children. The fukcin' world, man.

B_24065

1st Like
Media
Of course she is gonna say she was kidding, what the fuck else is she gonna say? She may not have killed her husband or been an ex-hooker but you are ignoring (no surprise) the story here. Instead of calling the police and reporting that two people came into her office seeking advice on how to open a sex house for underage prostitutes, she decided to, at the least, hang around and share bullshit stories fictional or not. Are you Libtards so sick and mind fucked that that doesnt stick out to you, and that the only one who got "pwnaged" here was this sick bitch?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course she is gonna say she was kidding, what the fuck else is she gonna say? She may not have killed her husband or been an ex-hooker but you are ignoring (no surprise) the story here. Instead of calling the police and reporting that two people came into her office seeking advice on how to open a sex house for underage prostitutes, she decided to, at the least, hang around and share bullshit stories fictional or not. Are you Libtards so sick and mind fucked that that doesnt stick out to you, and that the only one who got "pwnaged" here was this sick bitch?

You nailed it, Uncle Ruckus. We're all a bunch of depraved, sick-fuck sodomites (to use your term). Now go have a good cry and say a prayer for us.

B_24065

1st Like
Media
Hannity is the equal to Oberman on the comedy channel, some of you know it as MSNBC.

Thats a far comparision. However, MSNBC is not only further to the Left than Fox is to the right, but they're prime time shows are a demonstration of pure partisan propaganda. Not only that, they're leading the way on creating a fictional race war between Obama and the 40+% of white people THAT VOTED FOR HIM!!!!!

Example: Watching Chris Matthews the other day, he had a panel of guests discussing the Joe Wilson thing ( you know, the already apologetic congressman from SC, instead of dicussing the $8,000,000,000 federally funded ACORN who has been video taped on several ocassions giving advice on tax ivasion and sex traficking). And Matthews said, that when Wilson uttered the words, "you lie, it was almost as if you could hear the intended meaning, you know, the word we dont like... [ nigger]".

Now tell me, how fucking disgraceful and hate-mongering is that shit? And Olderdouche and that ugly elitist bitch that comes on after him are even worse.

Last edited:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Had to wonder if someone would actually admit to murder so casually, but even if true this doesn't dismiss the rest of their criminal shit (child trafficking, in particular). They're just looking for something (anything) to take the heat off...

BTW, Media Matters is hardly an unbiased source to be citing. May as well stick with MSNBC... lol

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BTW, Media Matters is hardly an unbiased source to be citing. May as well stick with MSNBC... lol

I never said that MM was unbiased. What I said was that the description of this whole matter on CrooksAndLiars was "oblique". The MM version of the matter is much more straightforward and, to me, more understandable.

I get my news and information from a wide variety of sources, including NextRight.com and NewMajority.com which are conservative sources, LittleGreenFootballs and Andrew Sullivan with are independent/conservative, and HuffingtonPost, AmericaBlog and TalkingPointsMemo which are unabashedly liberal.

What I don't do is watch TV, so I have no exposure whatsoever to MSNBC, CNN or FOX except what I glean from the internet, and that's mostly Jon Stewart.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So much for investigative journalism!!

ROFLCOPTER ATTACK!!

A HA HA HA HA!! Someone got punk'd by their quickness to stereotype! This is going to be a legendary pwnage of FOX!! A HA HA HA HA HA!!!

That was so easy, you almost feel sorry for the poor, slobbering nimrods...

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
Well, who has the last laugh?

1.) Census 2010 has removed ACORN as an eligible agency to conduct polls.

2.) House of Reps has already passed legislation (just TODAY) pulling all federal funds from ACORN (the vote was 345-75). The senate will be soon to follow.

3.) Everyone is RUNNING to distance themselves from ACORN.

And, don't think that Obama would put his neck out for ACORN by vetoing the bill, especially since it is tagged onto a Student Aid Bill, and he doesn't have a line-item veto. 345-75 would override a veto anyway. And, Obama isn't about to do that anyway.

So, I hope ACORN enjoyed their VERY EXPENSIVE "pwnage of FOX"

So, in the End, ACORN FAILS.

Last edited:

mynameisnobody

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was so easy, you almost feel sorry for the poor, slobbering nimrods...
?

A nimrod is a hunter. Old Testament allusion.

Its slang usage as a synonym for buffoon appears to be due to misunderstanding of its meaning in a very well-known theatrical cartoon of the 1950s, when the reference was to one of the characters who is - surprise! - a hunter.

In this case, perhaps the misuse is actually apposite. The hunters are indeed closing in on their prey. Other prey is in panic mode, trying to cover its tracks by scrubbing web sites of incriminating statements. Too late for that, I'm afraid.