Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Todays stories I have read have Obama pulling away in these states again.

Ah, figured it was a typo of sorts ;-)

Don't put too much stock into polls.... there's likely voters, and general polls, there's the liberal sway, there's what ppl say they will do and what they actually do (or in many cases don't do).

There's still plenty of time. 99% of this board expected an Obama landslide circa May/June. Stay tuned.

Regardless of whom wins, neither is getting some unanimous nod of approval. About half the country remains divided (again).

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, figured it was a typo of sorts ;-)

Don't put too much stock into polls.... there's likely voters, and general polls, there's the liberal sway, there's what ppl say they will do and what they actually do (or in many cases don't do).

There's still plenty of time. 99% of this board expected an Obama landslide circa May/June. Stay tuned.

Regardless of whom wins, neither is getting some unanimous nod of approval. About half the country remains divided (again).

It will be an Obama landslide, esp after the Palin pick.

and.. no... the GOP will get a spanking worse than it got in 2006. Its wishful thinking to think anyone but the 29 percenters think the Republicans are awesome. The republican brand is mud, and will be for decades. You can thank your secret hero, GW Bush and his neocon cronies for that.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It will be an Obama landslide, esp after the Palin pick.

and.. no... the GOP will get a spanking worse than it got in 2006. Its wishful thinking to think anyone but the 29 percenters think the Republicans are awesome. The republican brand is mud, and will be for decades. You can thank your secret hero, GW Bush and his neocon cronies for that.

secret hero, neocon cronies... branding will be mud for decades...

oh well, i did try to engage in civil dialogue. if it's so bad, why are we STILL only talking about single digit leads in the states that matter?

and do I need remind you who controls Congress, and that the Congressional approval rating is well below that of Bush's.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
secret hero, neocon cronies... branding will be mud for decades...

oh well, i did try to engage in civil dialogue. if it's so bad, why are we STILL only talking about single digit leads in the states that matter?

and do I need remind you who controls Congress, and that the Congressional approval rating is well below that of Bush's.

Civil dialogue. Laughable, 90% of your posts are nothing but insults towards "libruls".

And lets not kid ourselves... you like George Bush, and you think he has done a great job. You are one of the 29 percenters... but many of you have to hide in shame, because you know nobody will take you seriously if you say W was a good president.

You're like those "independents" running around the internet, that spend all day slamming Obama.