1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Ruined Didlo Orgasm

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by JoeSlim, May 7, 2019.

1. JoeSlim

JoeSlim 1st Like

hi, I have wanted to cum hands free for a long time, no luck as yet but it seems I’m getting closer. I would appreciate others experiences in this respect.
    About once a week I get my toys out and after a full clean and plenty of lube I plunge my dildo in and have great fun rubbing it against my prostate. The effect is almost instant, as precum pumps out from my cooper gland. I continue and enjoy the moment and different positions but never get a hand free cum, so I cheat. I edge my cock as I continue to ride my dildo. The feeling is amazing and now I have got to the point where I know soon I’m going to cum, so with control I let me cock go and sure enough cum starts to pump out, it feels and looks great. Now is the interesting part. I’m so horny still as I have no refraction period, I could cum again if I wanted to but it is like edging in that I remain horny but still had a release. Does anyone else do or has tried this. All information appreciated

mranon1 likes this.
  2. goander

goander Legendary Member

Albums:
    I have cum many times in a row from prostate massage riding my Aneros.

JoeSlim likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice