Ruler Challenge to all big guys here

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bonk i wonder why u would join lpsg with ur pathetic ltl dick??

That's a good way to make a name for yourself early on in your time here at the group. Many people join for different reasons. I assume you have joined to show off? Belittle others? Pretend you are better than others because your genetics gave you a big dick. You realize that you have not achieved anything by having a big dick (you just got lucky) or by putting others down. Anyone that lasts here does not treat people poorly. Enjoy the board but please respect others. The OP is just trying prove his point that it's easy to back up claims of size with no bullshit by using a ruler. And there is nothing wrong with his dick. Infact, it's above average.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all right now we're talking. Finally someone who's not bullshitting and actually had the guts to post with a ruler. Nice work.

Disco_diesel

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is one little error in all of this measuring, I think and that is the difference pubic fat has on the actual size. I mean, if you're 18 with zero body fat you're measuring from the pubic bone. If you have an extra pound or two, you're measuring from the fat which has accumulated. So some of your cock is actually hiding. Could be quarter of an inch but to some guys, that quarter inch matters!! :)

agreed and isnt "bone pressing" required in all scientific measurements and testing that has been done to get a fair starting point?

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey so I've seen a tremendous amount of bullshit on these boards about guys claiming such and such size. So here's a challenge:

I'll start this out with 5 to save my money.. maybe expand it if I can find a way to do this without breaking the bank...

First 5 guys to POST HERE accepting the challenge and thereafter PMing me with a mailing address, will receive, in about a week, a real live ruler from Staples or Office Depot in the mail. Imagine that!

They have to promise here that they'll use the ruler in at least one pic that they will post on these boards.

The rules of the photograph are as follows. Clearly it can't be photoshopped in any way. All markings on the ruler from 0" to whatever length you are must be clearly visible. That means no "bone pressing."

You can put it above, below, on the side of your dick.. I don't really care... as long as it's more or less on the same plane as your dick with regard to the camera. That is to say, if you're shooting from above, it should be on either side, the same distance from the camera as your dick. That's so nobody puts the ruler way underneath so as to make the ruler seem smaller (and your dick bigger). If you're shooting from the side it should be above or below your dick.

Imagine how great you'll feel to know that you're not thought of here as someone who's lying to everyone about your size.

Any takers?

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
agreed and isnt "bone pressing" required in all scientific measurements and testing that has been done to get a fair starting point?

why? if you can't see it, it ain't there. It's not like if you bang some chick suddenly all your fat disappears and your "real" dick enters her.

And if you're so overweight that your belly fat is actually making your dick smaller, well then you should be getting your ass in shape for your own health. I think preventing fatties from "bone pressing" is a great way to help lower the obesity epidemic ;)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a photo that I've posted before. The length measurement is taken when I'm sitting, so it flatters me by at least a quarter of an inch. :rolleyes:

Attachments

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or, you could direct people to printable rulers found online. They can then cut them out and use them to measure.

Problem with that is some yahoo would alter it on the computer and post a pic with a 30" penis.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a straight guy, you are quite a perfect size!
I didn't know being straight was an impediment, but thanks. Anyway, I actually curve to the left . . . :rolleyes:
Damn dude your head looks like its 3" long! holy shit!
Hee. No, only two inches. :biggrin1:

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why? if you can't see it, it ain't there. It's not like if you bang some chick suddenly all your fat disappears and your "real" dick enters her.

And if you're so overweight that your belly fat is actually making your dick smaller, well then you should be getting your ass in shape for your own health. I think preventing fatties from "bone pressing" is a great way to help lower the obesity epidemic ;)

1) Push harder. Really.

2) Well... yes.

Ruler pics: see my gallery.