Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey so I've seen a tremendous amount of bullshit on these boards about guys claiming such and such size ...

Hey, Bonky, get real. I mean this is the internet, where size is mostly a matter of imagination. The internet standard on penis size is to measure from the asshole, with a fake ruler, photoshopping or with optical illusion. My all time favorite is Calboner's own photo verified 17 inch dick (http://www.lpsg.org/114980-17-x-10-3-4-a.html). I mean if you don't have at least ten or twelve internet inches to brag about nobody's going to even listen.

But, just for you, I'll relent and attach a "ruler" pic of my own little six inch dick.

Attachments

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, Bonky, get real. I mean this is the internet, where size is mostly a matter of imagination. The internet standard on penis size is to measure from the asshole, with a fake ruler, photoshopping or with optical illusion. My all time favorite is Calboner's own photo verified 17 inch dick (http://www.lpsg.org/114980-17-x-10-3-4-a.html). I mean if you don't have at least ten or twelve internet inches to brag about nobody's going to even listen.

You do know that those pics and that thread were a sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek joke, right?

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if so I want some of the profits. LOL!!!!

OTE=Calboner;2093105]They will probably have a run of sales now because of your post.[/QUOTE]

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Hey so I've seen a tremendous amount of bullshit on these boards about guys claiming such and such size. So here's a challenge:

I'll start this out with 5 to save my money.. maybe expand it if I can find a way to do this without breaking the bank...

First 5 guys to POST HERE accepting the challenge and thereafter PMing me with a mailing address, will receive, in about a week, a real live ruler from Staples or Office Depot in the mail. Imagine that!

They have to promise here that they'll use the ruler in at least one pic that they will post on these boards.

The rules of the photograph are as follows. Clearly it can't be photoshopped in any way. All markings on the ruler from 0" to whatever length you are must be clearly visible. That means no "bone pressing."

You can put it above, below, on the side of your dick.. I don't really care... as long as it's more or less on the same plane as your dick with regard to the camera. That is to say, if you're shooting from above, it should be on either side, the same distance from the camera as your dick. That's so nobody puts the ruler way underneath so as to make the ruler seem smaller (and your dick bigger). If you're shooting from the side it should be above or below your dick.

Imagine how great you'll feel to know that you're not thought of here as someone who's lying to everyone about your size.

Any takers?

You pay people to post pictures of their dicks with a ruler next to it? And NOW let's talk about crazies on the internet. :eek:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You pay people to post pictures of their dicks with a ruler next to it?

LOL haven't paid out a single penny.. look, the guys who are really what they say they are, are happy to post pics of themselves with no incentive. The only "incentive" is knowing that they can back up what they claim, with real numbers. The ones who can't back up their BS, aren't gonna post pics of themselves next to a ruler no matter what.

That's why I say: read the first line of my sig. :wink: