Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a fat pad i have a 6 pack

Everyone has a fat pad, but whatever, the issue is you didn't measure correctly. Try again standing, with the ruler on top of your cock parallel to the floor.

it's kinda hard to hold a camra, my cock and a tape in two hands

Try a ruler instead of tape, it's much more convenient, and put your camera on timer or use video.

sdp

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look at my pics

Please take another pic while standing, with the ruler/cock parallel to the floor. I see you have a sideways curve, you can straighten it out for the measurement if you want; in any case the ruler should go from the middle of the base to the tip, straight out from your body. And please use a hard ruler instead of tape, it's much more convenient and doesn't add an artificial 1/4" to 1/2" from the slope of the head.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How can you tell what's 'shopped and what isn't? I can't tell the difference in most of these, other than by my own bias that they don't look quite right.

hourglassglass

Experimental Member
Media
How can you tell what's 'shopped and what isn't? I can't tell the difference in most of these, other than by my own bias that they don't look quite right.

Because it's easy to see when something has been tampered with, looks unnatural, and shows tell tale signs of being photoshopped.

:confused: ???

I don't see what makes it so hard for people to recognize fakes. The number of retards on this board never stops surprising me.

hourglassglass

Experimental Member
Media
No need to be insulting dude, spotting shopped pics is a learned skill.

Yeah, but really, some of these photos being posted...

I could have told you when I was 14 that something had been tampered with. More than anything, it's just a having sense of what doesn't look right. There is some experience that goes with it, but when you break it down, it really just comes down to having a sense of what "looks" natural and what doesn't. There are some tricky ones for sure, but more often than not, it's blatantly obvious and a person should be able to (regardless of experience) recognize when a photo is so clearly inauthentic. The majority of the time, it just comes down to basic common sense.

However, with technology advancing at the rate it is, my point might soon become moot.

Last edited:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because it's easy to see when something has been tampered with, looks unnatural, and shows tell tale signs of being photoshopped.

:confused: ???

I don't see what makes it so hard for people to recognize fakes. The number of retards on this board never stops surprising me.

I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you. :nana:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it funny that he's leaning his upper body back, in all of his "standing" photos. This diminishes the fatpad. All the while, scrutinizing with the most curt of attitudes. Relax, it's LPSG.

Last edited:

Anticyde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My pics are real. But I agree with you.:smile:

Why do you insist on saying your photos are "real" all the time when nobody asked? Stop being so freaking arrogant. Nobody thinks they are fake.

^

Bigbull just likes to involve himself. Afterall, he is one of the biggest on the site, according to himself.

Reactions: KengoNaininchi

9inchRob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is nothing wrong with angling the penis down or measuring off the bone because you can thrust at any angle, and, indeed all the way to the bone, so the "bottom" gets whatever the ruler says.

Some of the guys here were over 9 inches and the tape running down along the length had what looked like not full erections, so they are doing themselves a length disservice.

There are real 9 and 10 inch plus cocks here, men.

It's called the "bone pressed" measurement, and it's REAL.

sdp

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not a full 8", but thank you for a legit measurement :smile:

There is nothing wrong with angling the penis down or measuring off the bone because you can thrust at any angle, and, indeed all the way to the bone, so the "bottom" gets whatever the ruler says.

Some of the guys here were over 9 inches and the tape running down along the length had what looked like not full erections, so they are doing themselves a length disservice.

There are real 9 and 10 inch plus cocks here, men.

It's called the "bone pressed" measurement, and it's REAL.

Bone pressed is certainly a legit way of measuring, it's just not what OP asked for.

As for angling the penis down, it's no use talking about measurements if everyone uses another standard, and the standard for penis length measuring is standing, ruler/cock parallel to the floor. You can of course measure any way you want, but if you're going to tell your size and not mention how you measured it, one will assume you used the standard way.

MidnightRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9inchrob if you compare your own photographs to the ones of sdp you look a very different size i.e. a lot shorter than sdp yet you both claim to be 9 inch. How does this work? Or am I missing something? Confusing :confused: