Ruler pics - can anyone show 8 inches?

Giovanni

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I won't, go ahead. Flexirulers are fine as long as they don't follow a downward curve.

No they are not at 8".

What are you even talking about? It's you who has to manage any defects in your pics. I can only work from the provided evidence and if your evidence happens to short-change you it's your problem not mine.

Until you can show a standing pic where you hit 8" without pressing in, all your arguments fail.

I didn't relax my standards. So, according to you, providing requested evidence is inherently despicable. You're above that of course. Pathetic move.

Oh.My.God. No you accept the the defect where the cock bending down, but you won't accept "not being able to trust the angle" that's what I'm talking about. You are selecting what confirms your prior bias. Keep saying its pressed, we've already determined that it isn't. I even lighted the hair part of the pic for you. Keep denying.

Giovanni

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, it's clear. The "defect" you accept is the pic where the cock is leaning toward the ground because you can say "you don't even reach 8", you deny the legit measurement of the actual 8 because of the possibility that I could be using weird angling (a "defect") in the pic. That's being selective, and being charitable in favor of the "negative." That's all I'm saying.

To say "your posts aren't making sense" is just trying to detract away from me making a legitimate point IMO.

sdp

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't tell from the pics whether the cock points down or not, and I don't care. You don't hit 8" in those pics, so they can be dismissed without further discussion. Go and take another pic if you feel short-changed but don't put the blame on me.

Giovanni

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zoom in, bro. And for the umpteenth time, in the pic I do clearly hit 8 you are claiming an unjustified skepticism about angling. In pics where I stand, the cock is either going to be d downward or the ruler will be held weirdly, both being things you'll nitpick with. None of this changes the fact that where do I clearly hit 8 you refer back to the standing pic where I'm unable to reliably hold it.

Giovanni

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now, I'm going to pull a you: go back and read the OP. If you want to have a discussion about standing, start a new thread. I'm CLEARLY 8 by the OP's requirement, I'll admit standing is more difficult because the further out you go the more it'll drift downward. I only have one hand. But even Coppy was leaning back, you are complicating it

But do you see how your own reasoning backfires? I've shown 8 by the OP's standards, now stop resisting being wrong about the issue.

(Lol politely waits for you to jump to another criticism)

fizzlebop

Experimental Member
Media
check me out
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/972720/
legit 8, I pushed into my fat a bit, but being 8.25 should make up for that.

Improper measurement.

- Doesn't appear the penis is completely perpendicular to your pubic bone.

- Ruler should be used. Not tape.

- Tape is not only curved, but also titled. Both of these add length.

Use a hard ruler and make sure the penis and your pubic bone from a 90 degree angle.

Reactions: hijinxy and sdp

So, from what I saw, there are only 6 legit 8-inchers in the whole thread?