Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I come to understand, a true 8" long penis is rare. I mean REALLY rare. I didn't have this perception when I first joined this forum waaay back, but nowdays I really feel better with my size. I used to wish for having a 10" long cock with exercises/extenders, but as it turns out from @TinyPrincess challenge thread, they don't even exist. I changed my goal to 9" NBP, but... to tell you the truth, Im starting to give up even this idea and accept my size for what it is, knowing that somewhere out there, eventually, there will be this "one" guy who is bigger/thicker than me. I just have to come to peace with this idea, and move on with my life.

Hope this will suffice ;)

View media item 1457523View media item 1451352View media item 1451353

That looks like a good 8 to me, the near 9 is pushing it :p

Meh i'd accept it as 8, and then ride it :)

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What I wish all guys would do - no matter their size.

Honestly, I will prefer a confident man accepting his size over a hung man wishing for another inch every day.
Over my years here it's been entertaining to see the way guys behave about this. My bone-pressed size is 8" and girth is about 6-1/8". But I'm older, and I'm overweight enough that I've got some fat down there. So when I've posted photos stating that it's a bone pressed measurement, I still get shit on by a select few, or challenged that it isn't 8" even bone pressed. I say, "okay, don't accept it. I do. I know there are bigger, and smaller. So what?" And nobody knows what to do with that. These guys act as if any size claim is bullshit, so why argue? A number, larger or smaller, won't make my cock larger or smaller. It won't change the fact that my wife loves my cock because it's mine, not because it's some magic measurement, not because of how it compares with any guy she was with before me. It means nothing. So it's amazing, and rather sad, to witness the importance so many guys put on a number.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I come to understand, a true 8" long penis is rare. I mean REALLY rare. I didn't have this perception when I first joined this forum waaay back, but nowdays I really feel better with my size. I used to wish for having a 10" long cock with exercises/extenders, but as it turns out from @TinyPrincess challenge thread, they don't even exist. I changed my goal to 9" NBP, but... to tell you the truth, Im starting to give up even this idea and accept my size for what it is, knowing that somewhere out there, eventually, there will be this "one" guy who is bigger/thicker than me. I just have to come to peace with this idea, and move on with my life.

Hope this will suffice ;)

View media item 1457523View media item 1451352View media item 1451353

It takes a classy post (and member) to put a dick pic where it doesn’t belong and not get shit for it

Amen to your sentiments

By the way, if it actually DID matter, like hypothetically; that 7” girth makes your paltry 8” cock a masterpiece

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The medical/science community pretty much always uses bone-pressed measurements in studies conducted by techs/nurses/etc. as opposed to self-reported surveys where anything goes. As flaccid stretched measurement coincides closely enough for their purposes it's also used as an expedient method of obtaining measurements without the fuss and high failure rate encountered with requiring an erection
My flaccid stretched measurement is quite a bit off compared to bpel. Apparently it is easier to stretch a thick grower

I'm looking for pics of dicks 8 inches or more measured against a ruler.

Please don't post if you can't see the beginning of the ruler or if you have the ruler pressed into your body fat.

Cheers.
This should do the trick. In the ruler measurement I actually have on a cock ring that goes around the base of the penis and is meant to be worn behind the scrotum so definitely not pressing into “fat pad” lol. 613E800C-5A47-4A0E-8DB8-5CC2CA6A0FDC.png
1636E666-DEF3-4BC7-BF35-E8284FE90DC2.jpeg
89CB29F5-4C4E-406F-AB2A-440B36F9C4BD.jpeg
Gave a ruler measurement as well as a measurement with a tape measure.

santyago

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ready4more

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This should do the trick. In the ruler measurement I actually have on a cock ring that goes around the base of the penis and is meant to be worn behind the scrotum so definitely not pressing into “fat pad” lol. View attachment 1602339 View attachment 1602340 View attachment 1602341 Gave a ruler measurement as well as a measurement with a tape measure.
Thank you for the wonderful compliments as well
Very impressive, but you're not 8. Hard ruler starts at 1.5 inches....

Reactions: DaisyDoesIt

I have on a cock ring. In order to measure flat up against my shaft I had to put the ruler underneath the cock ring. So considering the fact I have close to zero body fat percentage where in the world do you honk I’m shoving 1.5 inch of a metal ruler into? Lmao! Also I see you didn’t mention my tape measurement of over 9. So it’s clear as well as plain to see “I’m not 8” im “above 8” lol

Attachments

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This should do the trick
Please don't post if you can't see the beginning of the ruler. It is clearly mentioned. It can’t be hard for you to show the zero and measure 8 inches or more, right?

Please don't post if you can't see the beginning of the ruler. It is clearly mentioned. It can’t be hard for you to show the zero and measure 8 inches or more, right?

Beggars can’t be choosers. Let’s see you post a picture of 8 inch bonepressed, near nonpressed or even stretched out for that matter. 217DDFD1-1A2A-4649-9FF5-98B95F6FE8E2.png
0F334561-8669-457E-9D69-2EF1043587F5.jpeg
Most cocks aren’t completely straight and mine in particular points at a downward angle when erect and it’s illogical to assume everyone can find the motivation to get it up to 100% and snap the world’s best picture everytime. This picture clearly shows you how my suspensory ligaments connect from my pubic bone to my shaft so no fat pad to press against. So if you want to be a stickerly and say that what you can see doesn’t prove it then oh well.