Ruler pics - can anyone show 8 inches?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Please don't post if you can't see the beginning of the ruler. It is clearly mentioned. It can’t be hard for you to show the zero and measure 8 inches or more, right?
This. Sorry @Derwin Black , but the entire ruler must be visible. Guys cut the ends off rulers, use fake tapes etc. so there's a reason for this. And object comparisons aren't proof either.

Yes, we're sticklers. Decades of fakers cause this.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will never forget the time i was helping my friend’s son who needed some help working on a design project in university.

I was using a wooden ruler drawing some lines and i noticed marks on it. I realized it was his dick measuring ruler. I noticed marks starting at 4 inches and marks going to just below 9 inches.

I asked him if these marks were what i thought. He turned all red.

I congratulated him and told him to use it gently.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beggars can’t be choosers
I beg to differ. I think it should be quite easy. OP creates a thread with specific rules. If you don’t apply to those rules you shouldn’t post and then claim he can’t be a chooser. Go and show off yours in any thread that asks for a nice 1, a black 1, show off your cockring, whatever. Hell, even make your own thread for showing it off.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, short stuff.
Thanks it was a great event. I took 8 fighters and we got 6 1st. Places and 2 2nd. Place plus I got to drive my Tesla to Vegas for the first time super that car is so fast and smooth.
Well anyway hope life is treating you great. I am sure Montana is a super fun place to live with a low cost of living for you.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can anyone tell me where I may find a good site for pics of NBA site stars measuring their height in rulers?
That sounds to me like using a dial indicator to find the distance between 2 cities

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The distance between 2 cities is a straight line, yes. How would you measure a banana?
Not all roads are straight lines, few in fact. When you look at travelling between two cities and you are given the distance I think you will find you are given the length of the road and not an "as the crow flies" straight-line measurement.

I would measure a banana with a flexible measuring device which can take into account the banana's curvature. A straight banana (if such a thing exists) will be smaller than one with a massive bend.

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK. Wow! Are you even serious?

Do you measure the inside curve or outside curve of the banana and decide what is the best measurement for your needs?

Do you think the distance between 2 cities changes with adding roads?

And back to the NBA stars. How do you think they measure their height? Starting before the toes, following the curve to the leg, then up (maybe even measuring also the erect penis, why not?), follow the curves of the six pack etc? Or do you think they measure straight from the floor to the head, flattening the possible hairs on said head?

If you aren't totally straight, a ruler can't really account for any kind of curve. Why I used measuring tape for my slight downcurve.
1653121-1562099113-841e11f63f90f61ff26309f93b4f9731.jpg