Ruler pics of big ones?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by joe2, Jan 2, 2007.

1. joe2

joe2 New Member

Albums:
    I see a lot of claims here of huge ones, like 9 and up. I'd like to see some though that are really big, but I know the guy's not lying. So post any member's ruler pics here.

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    When one suggest an idea it always a good idea to actually carry out the concept.

You can check me out. I posted on Christmas Package and I actually posted accordingly.

Life is so much fun when people actually perform what they talk about.

Have a Great 2007

3. joe2

joe2 New Member

Albums:
    What?

4. joe2

joe2 New Member

Albums:
    I found your post, I saw no rulers.

5. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I believe hung is suggesting that you lead by example...i.e., if you're so interested in seeing pictures of cocks next to rulers, perhaps you might get the party started by posting one of your own.

6. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Uhh, so disapointing.
    I missread the title i read: The ruler of the big ones
    And i create a mental image of a hot of amazon queen.:rolleyes:

Im not very interesed in the actual topic. Im interested on the support of this group (knowing that other people have similar problems and how to deal with them).

People are free to post his cock and how they want to. If you force the people to do show and measure i think that the name of this forum should change to Large Cock Admirer Group.

7. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    I've seen a lot of cock pictures with rulers, but you almost never see where they START measuring, just where they end up, and it seems to me like a lot of people add at least an inch to themselves when they do it by virtue of how they measure (that is, compared to how I would measure and how I think of penis sizes, which is relatively conservative).

8. joe2

joe2 New Member

Albums:
    You're right, he was getting awfully worked up over a simple question. I plan on posting mine, but I'm just curious/skeptical about how big the truly big ones get here. Here's a real monster http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1989

9. miss_valentine

miss_valentine New Member

...then U should check stalliongbg :smile:

10. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Rulers lie too.

Attached Files:

11. matthi

matthi Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I don't own a ruler, only a measuring tape and an empty beer bottle. :)

12. joe2

joe2 New Member

Albums:
    Posted some pics of my own.

I really think people were taking my thread the wrong way. I was just asking for members with ruler pics.

13. NorwegianLumber

NorwegianLumber New Member

Albums:
    Hahaha, I noticed another thing with the rulers also lie image. Look at the unphotoshopped version. It isn't 9" at all, more like 8" or something. Hard to tell. It's because of the angle of the photo. To make "good" ruler photos, you've got to hold the camera directly above the cock.

I'll make a pic soon myself. I'm 8x6, and completely honest. If I bragged like some of the other guys here (Without altering the photos), I guess I could go for 10". What do you think?

14. Sandarae8

Sandarae8 Active Member

Albums:
    Check my gallery, i have a non bone pressed of mine, am going to try and post more.

15. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have a picture in the gallery that shows an honest, non-bone-pressed measurement. Sadly its not of a big one. It also has an object of scale for reference. In this case a shaving gel can.

I wish more guys would post honest, indisputable measurement pics like that!

I also show other pics with a dollar bill measuring length and girth... no comments on the girth measurement yet! I wonder why??? Probably nothing good to say so better to say nothing! lol!

And the good, ol' toilet paper tube shots are also nice to see. I love seeing how fat some cocks are that cant even get half the head in! Hold it next to an erection and it shows size in pretty honest terms.

16. r2kdbc

r2kdbc New Member

Nice pics in here.

17. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    I also noticed that many of the "full ruler" or "full tape measure" pics start with the first inch buried into the guy's lower gut. So, since we have a few "proper measurement" sticklers on here, what is the acceptable distance to bury the measuring device when getting a measurement? I figure if I stick the ruler into my lower abdomen as far as I can I may be able to squeak out 10+ myself! Hahahaha... almost everyone who claims to be over 9 inches is full of shit. Most who claim to be over 7 inches are full of shit, but you know how that goes. There are some legit monsters on here, that is for sure.

Good rules of thumb when gauging the validity of size:

1. Use your head, if he claims to be huge and won't post a pic in his profile, he isn't.
    2. If there is a ruler pic that seems suspicious look for repetitive veins on his cock, because he has likely photoshopped it.
    3. Anyone can squish their cock up and push their fist into their balls... having four inches of cock hanging past your fist is not impressive if you have a fist full of scrotum!
    4. If his body is in perfect focus, but his cock looks blurry, it was "enlarged" via photoshop.

Hahahaha, turn on your sarcasm detectors, but I really do notice a lot of this shit.

18. ThreeLegs

ThreeLegs New Member

Seems like most of the tips I was going to list about judging the validity of size claims were already listed, but yeah, unfortunately there are a lot of phonies out there who spoil the fun for the rest of us.

I've got one ruler image in my gallery of me stretching out flacid to about 10in. (BP), but at full attention, only 9.2in. (no ruler included for hard...yet) since I fill out in width as well. I know my claims are real, but if you choose not to believe, then that's up to you. Just stick to the criteria listed by others and you should be fine.

19. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

Can someone clarify for me, isn't it cheating(bad choice of words) to open your legs and push the penis down when measuring. I see that a lot. I'm 6.5 with my legs closed by I can gain an inch and little more if I measure with my thighs open. Maybe I'm the one doing it wrong.

20. deadur

deadur New Member

Who's is that? He "claims" about 10 but that thing is 6 tops.

Draft saved Draft deleted