Rules For Posting Here... Feel Free To Ask Questions...

doc_jmart

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Free advertising.
Actually since we can't say anything negative anymore it's false advertising.
Free false advertising.

At least make them pay you if your'e going to link to their personal accounts.
I’m not sure if we read the same thing. I read it all again and there’s nothing that says any negative comment is not allowed. How does asking us to treat people with respect equate to posting no negative comment?

If one of these so called models scammed you, by all means expose them. If you’ve been misled or their content isn’t to your liking then air your complaints. Criticism like that aren’t very common here though. This forum is such a mess because a lot of people make it their personal mission to berate the physical appearance of models and this often leads to personal attacks. Never mind the fact that we all have different tastes. I don’t find a lot of the guys being talked about here attractive at all. Do i post nasty comments on their thread and argue with their admirers? No. It’s easy to not say anything at all if you don’t have anything good to say. I don’t understand why that’s so hard for so many people here.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
Speaking of being mean and nasty. Yesterday I banned the user Cherry Pie

Here is what she just emailed me...
“Oh, then you should commit suicide, that would be a nice start to clean the site up... and the world by the way. I hope you get free nudes in exchange of shielding Onlyfans whores, or at least a cookie... You can ban me but you'll never erase the truth, Onlyfans is not a job, sorry... with those shitty policies, your shitty site will become a Christian forum, so shove my account into your ass, I don't need it anymore ☺”
So she he it was under the impression you shelled out enough money to buy this site but your real motivation was actually to get kickbacks from dime-a-dozen faux models and celebusluts because a desire for standards imply desperation?

Reactions: LPSG Support

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
This forum is such a mess because a lot of people make it their personal mission to berate the physical appearance of models and this often leads to personal attacks.

But that is such an extremely small number of people... like extremely small.

Why must we all live under a new strict ruling because of a few bad eggs?

Notice nothing is being done about the real issues that plague these forums.

How does asking us to treat people with respect equate to posting no negative comment?

Because Mr. LPSG said any negative must be supported with evidence. Opinions don't have evidence.

If Person A thinks paying $10 for an ice-cream is a scam but Person B does not, that's an opinion, under these new rules person A would have to provide proof to support their statement or face being banned.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Because Mr. LPSG said any negative must be supported with evidence. Opinions don't have evidence.

If Person A thinks paying $10 for an ice-cream is a scam but Person B does not, that's an opinion, under these new rules person A would have to provide proof to support their statement or face being banned.

If you're not part of that "extremely small" group of people, as you put it, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Nobody has said you can't cuss or use dirty language or even post a negative opinion. It's, again, those opinions that turn into slanderous, rude, bitter, venomous personal attacks. You can fully say that a guy doesn't do it for you, but not call them a dim-witted idiot with an ugly, small cock who probably sucks strangers off in a bathroom for a fiver. There is a glaring, obvious difference there.

As for "proof", this seems obvious to me as well. You are 100% well within your right to say, "To me, this person's content is not worth the price of admission." It's perfectly fine to let people know what they're in for, or what kind of content a person is making. But there's a huge difference between "X" amount of money not being worth it to you, and calling a person a scammer. There's a difference between content you don't care for and a performer promising you something and not delivering on that promise. It's not a scam if a performer poses in his underwear and you don't want to pay for that. It WOULD be a scam if a performer made you pay for something and then didn't deliver on the promise he made. I write gay fiction on patreon; a person gets what it says on the tin. Am I a scam because I don't post jerk off vids of myself? No, because I've never made the promise that I would. The content might not be something everyone's willing to pay for, but it doesn't make me a scam artist. Opinions and accusations are incredibly different things.

doc_jmart

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Guess we’re just different. Or maybe I’m just used to having rules. I see nothing strict in the rules posted. No one’s being totally silenced here. What i see is a request for basic courtesy.

If person A thinks paying ten bucks for an ice cream is a scam then he or she better head back to elementary school and relearn what the word means. misleading people by saying you show nudes when you don’t show any is a scam. Selling nudes that aren’t even yours like what RH is doing is a scam. Thinking someone’s content is overpriced isn’t. It may be overpriced for you, but it may be a bargain to others. And if a certain person thinks his content is worth a certain price, who are we to dictate how much his content is worth? If he thinks one shirtless pic is worth a hundred bucks, it’s his right to say so. If you think it’s not worth it then look elsewhere. If you see someone selling ice cream for a hundred bucks you’d move on and look for something cheaper. You won’t demand that person to lower the price of whatever he’s selling. Yet when it comes to content on onlyfans how come most of us feel that we have the right to make demands?

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
If you're not part of that "extremely small" group of people, as you put it, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Entire threads are being deleted because one person (most often a newly created account) comes in and does something stupid. That effects me.

Already these new rules are making the real problem on these forums significantly worse, for example people are using these forums to create offsite groups to bypass these new rules, the idea being since they can no longer post freely here they will advertise their alternative platform here to direct traffic elsewhere, thus an endless spam of "add me to kik" or "private message me" or "whats the MG link" or "come to this website instead" posts that we have been seeing lately.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I've repeated this a few times. Slanderous comments need backing. You can post negative if you like.

So tell me what are the real issues plaguing the site?

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Entire threads are being deleted because one person (most often a newly created account) comes in and does something stupid. That effects me.

Already these new rules are making the real problem on these forums significantly worse, for example people are using these forums to create offsite groups to bypass these new rules, the idea being since they can no longer post freely here they will advertise their alternative platform here to direct traffic elsewhere, thus an endless spam of "add me to kik" or "private message me" or "whats the MG link" or "come to this website instead" posts that we have been seeing lately.

The only threads deleted are threads with content that is being requested to be removed. In most cases I've been removing the problematic content and leaving a note "Content removed at copyright holder request". Sometimes when there just is too much we remove the thread. You seem to think there are other reasons threads are being removed. I'd love to hear what you think is happening.

Reactions: Brian S and JG54321

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
So tell me what are the real issues plaguing the site?

Trading, selling, advertising, users attacking users.

Many threads are filled with back and forth fighting. I'm fine with crude comments and negative when it's appropriate, but we are seeing pages upon pages of pointless infighting that completely derails threads.

When i get a notification for a thread i'm watching most of the time it's not actual content, but someone fighting with another user, or someone requesting a trade, or someone offering to sell, or someone linking to a different website or platform.

Take a look at the thread "Janathan Kippler", it has reached 11 pages and most of that is people just posting their Kiks. Expect that kind of thing to get significantly worse from now on. People using this website to get away from this website.

For an example of infighting look at the thread 'Benjamin Turland', here is one comment posted there: "u are beyond pathetic, crawl under the rock u came of and die bitch". Those kind of comments are daily in nearly every thread, and there not directed at performers who don't use this website, they are directed at other users. And the reason for the fight? Trading.

Then there is people like MrBob (who has since been banned) who was allowed to harass people for ages and advertise his Tumblr and other platforms, he was also openly pushing illegal material, and yet for ages nothing was done. We get people like him constantly and they are allowed to post freely for months.

You seem to think there are other reasons threads are being removed.

I suspect the same thing that is happening on YouTube is happening here, false take down and copyright strikes. Most of the people sending you DMCA's would never actually follow up with real legal action, i even suspect some of their requests have no legal upholding. I suspect that is what happened with Michael Hamm, his content was removed and the thread remained, only for the thread itself to be deleted later. On a different website another Michael Hamm thread was deleted around the same time the thread here was removed, and that thread had no DMCA content ever posted. I wouldn't be surprised if Michael is sending out false take down requests that have no legal upholding just to intimidate.

Reactions: Cascade Arts

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trading, selling, advertising, users attacking users.

Many threads are filled with back and forth fighting. I'm fine with crude comments and negative when it's appropriate, but we are seeing pages upon pages of pointless infighting that completely derails threads.

When i get a notification for a thread i'm watching most of the time it's not actual content, but someone fighting with another user, or someone requesting a trade, or someone offering to sell, or someone linking to a different website or platform.

Take a look at the thread "Janathan Kippler", it has reached 11 pages and most of that is people just posting their Kiks. Expect that kind of thing to get significantly worse from now on. People using this website to get away from this website.

For an example of infighting look at the thread 'Benjamin Turland', here is one comment posted there: "u are beyond pathetic, crawl under the rock u came of and die bitch". Those kind of comments are daily in nearly every thread, and there not directed at performers who don't use this website, they are directed at other users. And the reason for the fight? Trading.

Then there is people like MrBob (who has since been banned) who was allowed to harass people for ages and advertise his Tumblr and other platforms, he was also openly pushing illegal material, and yet for ages nothing was done. We get people like him constantly and they are allowed to post freely for months.

I suspect the same thing that is happening on YouTube is happening here, false take down and copyright strikes. Most of the people sending you DMCA's would never actually follow up with real legal action, i even suspect some of their requests have no legal upholding. I suspect that is what happened with Michael Hamm, his content was removed and the thread remained, only for the thread itself to be deleted later. On a different website another Michael Hamm thread was deleted around the same time the thread here was removed, and that thread had no DMCA content ever posted. I wouldn't be surprised if Michael is sending out false take down requests that have no legal upholding just to intimidate.

How can Michael send out a false takedown claim? If he is the owner of the content and he is requesting it be removed how can it be false? If the person who took and owns the content requests it be taken down it has to be taken down.

Reactions: maniac and Brian S

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
If he is the owner of the content and he is requesting it be removed how can it be false?

I'm not talking about pictures and videos, obviously that is going to be taken down.

I said the thread remained active after the material was removed so discussion could continue, but the entire thread was removed later despite no more DMCA content being posted.

I suspect Michael sent an email saying something like "the discussion in that thread hurts my feelings and if you don't sensor their opinions i will sue you". He can't sue, there is nothing he can do, but he knows if he mentions the word "sue" or "legal action" people will do what he wants, thus a false take down request. Fear tactics. It happens all the time across all different media and platforms.

Like i said another Michael thread was taken down on a different website around the same time the thread here was taken down despite no DMCA material, can't be a coincidence.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not talking about pictures and videos, obviously that is going to be taken down.

I said the thread remained active after the material was removed so discussion could continue, but the entire thread was removed later despite no more DMCA content being posted.

I suspect Michael sent an email saying something like "the discussion in that thread hurts my feelings and if you don't sensor their opinions i will sue you". He can't sue, there is nothing he can do, but he knows if he mentions the word "sue" or "legal action" people will do what he wants, thus a false take down request. Fear tactics. It happens all the time across all different media and platforms.

Like i said another Michael thread was taken down on a different website around the same time the thread here was taken down despite no DMCA material, can't be a coincidence.

Each and every thread is removed for different reasons by different moderators or myself. For example if I wake up today full of energy and have a request from Michael to remove the photos/videos from a thread. Even if there are 25 posts I'll happily smash them out and save the thread. If that same request comes in at 7pm and there are only 2 posts with pictures I may decide to delete the entire thread. The other mods do the same. When a thread is continually a problem at some point we just say fuck it and remove it for selfish reasons of not wanting to deal with it again.

Other times the performer requests it. In those circumstances, many factors come in to play. If it is a performer that has been pleasant and thankful for our speed I'll consider it. If it's a performer who is a dick and threatens me I give them my lawyer's contact and tell them to take it up with them. I never bow down to threats. That's the worst way to get anything done.

Lastly, there is the decency issue. If the thread is really harsh or unkind to the performer and the performer wants it to be removed I think it's the right thing to do. What's the value to LPSG of a thread with 15 comments about what a terrible dick the guy has?

DvdHbsn

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried to do the 2 step verification, the email came hours after I clicked on option- so I was off line when the confirmation email came- and it only gives you 15 minutes to use....

Onyx081

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if this could be made into an official rule, but it would be nice if people would actually search the forums before creating a post to see if one already exists, instead of having people creating multiple posts about the same thing

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know if this could be made into an official rule, but it would be nice if people would actually search the forums before creating a post to see if one already exists, instead of having people creating multiple posts about the same thing
Haha. Good luck with that.