Rules For Posting Here... Feel Free To Ask Questions...

randomreb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Mr. LPSG
On the 'warnings' tab on our profiles, is there any chance more detail can be provided, and not in a 'message me and i'll tell you' kind of way? Even the title of the thread that the warning was received in would be helpful.

I have 2 warnings, 1 of which has expired, but I was never informed I had either.

The second is for 'sharing of owned content'. In February. So I have no idea what content I posted - and therefor there's always a chance i could repost the same content unknowingly. The more info we have the more likely we are to only break the rules if we intend to ;)

shyguyy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
@Mr. LPSG
On the 'warnings' tab on our profiles, is there any chance more detail can be provided, and not in a 'message me and i'll tell you' kind of way? Even the title of the thread that the warning was received in would be helpful.

I have 2 warnings, 1 of which has expired, but I was never informed I had either.

The second is for 'sharing of owned content'. In February. So I have no idea what content I posted - and therefor there's always a chance i could repost the same content unknowingly. The more info we have the more likely we are to only break the rules if we intend to ;)
Check your conversations, that's usually where they break them down.

randomreb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check your conversations, that's usually where they break them down.

Already checked and nothing - it's a minor issue for me as I don't tend to post pictures etc, all that often. Just think i'd be pissed if i ended up getting too many warnings and getting banned without knowing/ given some heads up.

Reactions: Mstone

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Mr. LPSG

Any time you have any questions msg me :) There isn't an option for more info

abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is there a way of Marking Threads that I DO NOT want to return to ? - memory not that good,
or a way to mark threads I want to return to. Color coded or something.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You can "watch thread" by clicking the link at the top right just above the first post. That way alerts show every time there is a post. You can also unwatch it later by clicking link in same area. There is no way to ignore posts, just members.

Hayden1969

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can "watch thread" by clicking the link at the top right just above the first post. That way alerts show every time there is a post. You can also unwatch it later by clicking link in same area. There is no way to ignore posts, just members.
This function doesn´t work, most of the time... : unamused:

Reactions: CabbieCam

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I sure hope there is, because this asshole would be stupid to delete a thread with over 15 years of content.
Well, if people would stop blatantly breaking the rules, despite multiple warnings, it wouldn't happen. If the thread was removed it was the fault of the individuals posting in it. And if you don't like the new owner, you know where the door is.

MLOOMIS6

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, if people would stop blatantly breaking the rules, despite multiple warnings, it wouldn't happen. If the thread was removed it was the fault of the individuals posting in it. And if you don't like the new owner, you know where the door is.
Well I was taught that you discipline those that break the rules, not punish the innocent. I've been posting in that thread for years. In fact a good portion of the pictures posted were by me. I enjoyed it and enjoyed sharing it with others. Why do years of posts need to be deleted because of some bad apples. But to be fair, multiple people posted asking for a list of who was off limits and yet no such list was offered. Also, the thread can move fast. People have no idea something was deleted pages
back and shouldn't be reposted. Sometimes I have no idea anything is missing until someone else mentions it. A lot of us loved that thread and it makes us angry that it was destroyed without so much as an explanation.

Reactions: broadwaybulges

broadwaybulges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

And what were the rules that were broken? We CONSTANTLY were asking for a Do-Not-Post list and were NEVER provided with one.

Reactions: MLOOMIS6