Rules For Posting Here... Feel Free To Ask Questions...

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the last month, I've started a few threads to try and share some feedback with people posting in this section. Today I want to expand a bit on that and I'm unsticking those threads and trying to have all the information here in one thread.

Here are those threads
"Why Threads Get Deleted" Why Threads Get Deleted Here.....
"If Your Pictures/Videos of a performer are deleted Do Not Reupload Them" If Your Post With Pictures/videos Gets Deleted Do Not Reupload Them!
"Don't Post Personal Information" Warning! do not post personal information!

I'm not going to repeat what's in those threads but if you have any question please feel free to add them here.

I just want to add a few thoughts for everyone to consider.

- LPSG Trying to Build a Relationship with Performers - Here at LPSG we are trying to build a positive relationship with the performers. Any performer that you guys fancy and that shoots nude content I'm trying to build a positive relationship with. Why? Because LPSG is stronger as a site if we can work with these performers. Likewise, these performers can benefit from having a positive relationship with LPSG. Our longterm plans are to find ways to work with these performers to help them make more money and bring you hot content of them. Win-win scenario.

- Treat Performers With Respect - One of the things that the performers complain about is just how mean the comments on LPSG are towards them. I've been reading them and I have to say some of them are just horrible comments. It's like the troll factory from youtube got released and joined LPSG. Come on. These are people trying to earn a living. If you don't have anything nice to say move on. There is no need to unnecessarily attack these guys. When you do that you create a scenario where these performers want all content and all mentions of them banned. They want nothing to do with LPSG. Your negative comments ruin it for everyone in the long run. Please try to remember that.

- You can discuss your experience with their product - If you've paid them or joined one of their sites or products I'm happy for you to discuss that experience. If you felt it was overpriced that's fair. You can say you don't like the videos. That's fine. But if you make accusations or allegations against the performer that could be considered slanderous please be prepared to share the proof with Mods or me.

Here is an example we had to deal with....We had one user claim a performer was selling videos at $200 a pop and that it was a ripoff and there were only 2 videos. The performer contacted me asking for the post to be removed. I told the performer if that's true other LPSG members deserve to know. Please show me proof he's lying. I also contacted the user and asked for proof of the claim he made. Turned out the performer showed me proof that the user was lying and the user eventually admitted he was lying as well. This is unacceptable and unfair. It also once again makes the performers not want anything to do with LPSG.

If you call someone a scammer you better have proof.
If you call someone a pedo you better have proof
Call someone a homophobe you better have proof.
If you think someone has an ugly dick that's a different story. But really does it have to be said if you think he has an ugly dick?

- Stop Reposting Content that Is Deleted - If the content is deleted that means the performer is on LPSG and they requested it to be removed. If you re-upload it will just be deleted again and each time the performer will get more and more frustrated with LPSG.

- Please be careful if the Model has no known Nude Content - There have been quite a few instagram models posted that have nothing to do with adult content and have never done anything nude. Please be very careful about what you post about someone who isn't an adult performer. One guy I personally know was posted and he was pissed. Most of them do not take it as a compliment. They take it as harassment and are very aggressive in their request to be removed and never discussed again. Please be mindful of this.

I know the Models/Celebs section of LPSG is important for you. Please understand and show some respect to the performers you are posting and discussing. The moderating team has been very lenient in how they've dealt with this section. We want you guys to enjoy LPSG. Please try to show some decency and common sense when posting about a performer. People that attack performers or repeatedly reupload a performer face being suddenly banned. It is much easier to be nice and respectful towards these guys than it is to be attacking and hateful. Being nice is the right thing to do and you'll feel better about it too.

Here at LPSG we think long term and want to build long term relationships with these performers. Many performers feel LPSG is a hateful, deceptive, shady community. That's not how I want anyone to view LPSG. Please help me by showing the performers what a great community LPSG is. Thank you!

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Curious. Why this?

In almost all the popular threads within that forum at some point the debate about whether circum or uncirc is better, looks better, is natural, etc. comes up and it usually gets nasty. Would be nice if that debate would be restricted to a forum like one of the penis or male forums or something like that. Of course it is your board and you can do what you want, but those debates get tiresome, especially with the people that are the extreme or both sides of the debate, let alone in threads that are supposed to be about a model/celebrity.

I believe Cameron Dallas thread needs to be put back into the celeb and models category.
1. Because he has over 25 million followers across platforms
2. He can be seen as a model in posters on London buses and on billboards
3. He is well known and is seen being lapped every now and then!

Thanks

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can i ask an honest question @C5DK3 ? I completely understand why some people are frustrated when an onlyfans model shows up in a celebs section. I get that. I'm curious why does Cameron Dallas being in Web instead of Celebs make a big difference to you? I ask because this will happen in the future. Someone will start out small and turn into a huge celeb. Just curious so i can better understand.

I was only thinking that not as many people would look at the web influencer forum vs the model and celeb one so people may not find the thread unintentionally as much. But fair point, now u say that. I don't know why it bothered me so much...