rules with exposure

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are good reasons for having laws which make exposure in public illegal. However, they go to far.

There should be public places where exposure is legal, but the places should be where they can be easily and conveniently avoided by people who would be disturbed by nudity; that's just basic courtesy. In particular, there should be beaches where nudity is permitted. So far as I am concerned, it is a violation of basic civil rights not to permit nudity anywhere.

Reactions: cockmonkey

magicman123

Just Browsing
Media
What about in a restroom somewhere. Is it illegal. Like maybe someone walked in on you with your pants down. There has got to be places other than a nudist place where you can do that

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are good reasons for having laws which make exposure in public illegal. However, they go to far.

There should be public places where exposure is legal, but the places should be where they can be easily and conveniently avoided by people who would be disturbed by nudity; that's just basic courtesy. In particular, there should be beaches where nudity is permitted. So far as I am concerned, it is a violation of basic civil rights not to permit nudity anywhere.

I agree. The land of the free can certainly do with more freedoms, it has been over-run by prudes. There should be places for all reasonable lifestyles. The problem is that what I consider a reasonable lifestyle may fall outside of what you consider a reasonable lifetyle.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree. The land of the free can certainly do with more freedoms, it has been over-run by prudes. There should be places for all reasonable lifestyles. The problem is that what I consider a reasonable lifestyle may fall outside of what you consider a reasonable lifetyle.

Probably there will never be total agreement, but it should be possible to agree on general principals. That is the starting point.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What about in a restroom somewhere. Is it illegal. Like maybe someone walked in on you with your pants down.

If you were simply changing or something, I would think it was fine.. if you were in a sexual act or something, prolly still illegal. .......Not that I personally, would mind... :biggrin1:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was sitting in the steam room tonight and a guy I know came in and sat next to me. He loosened his towel so that part of his buttcrack and cute ass was visible when he scooted forward on the bench. When he got up to leave he had his towel loosely wrapped so that the same amount of crack and cheeks were displayed while he walked out the door. Not sure if he did it as a purposeful display, but I appreciated it :)

Reactions: robber

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any beach i've been to you can always catch some peeks of people changing next to their car. I think there should be appropriate places and ways to do it. Nude sunbathing is popular at some public parks around the world and of course beaches. I think that should be allowed more. The reason people are so screwed up is their fear of being seen naked. lol