Rumor

lysander815

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 7

Zoey and I finally had sex on Wednesday night. Tony had gone out to play basketball with Greg, and Zoey responded to my text with a knock at my door. The sex wasn’t as good as I thought it would have been. Zoey didn’t get very wet, and my cock was so big that I could only get about half of it inside her. I told her it wasn’t a problem, and I went down on her until she came, and she left without making me come. As we kissed goodbye in the hallway, Gabriela appeared. She waited quietly while we kissed again, and came up to me when Zoey turned to go back to her room down the hall.

“Hey, Gabby,” I said, opening the door to my room. “Tony’s not here.”

“I know,” she said. “I just saw him on the basketball court. He asked me to come here and get something.”

She held up Tony’s room key. “I’m glad you’re here,” she said. “I haven’t seen you in a while.”

“I know,” I said. She hugged me. “Sorry, I’ve been busy. Actually, I haven’t even seen Tony that much. How is he doing?”

“You haven’t talked to him?” Gabby asked. I shrugged, flopping down onto my bed. I kicked off my shoes, and she sat down on Tony’s bed. She had on a tight pair of jeans and a red v-neck t-shirt that hugged her torso. I could see the tanned skin of the tops of her c-cups. I looked at her for a moment, and I think she might have caught me checking her out. She looked at the floor.

“Sam told me about the first pledge event. He said he was pretty embarrassed,” she said.

“They were pretty mean to him,” I said. I thought about whether it would be rude, and then added, “I would have left if they had done that to me.”

“Well, obviously they didn’t,” she said. She laid down and stared at the ceiling. “How is the pledge stuff going?”

“Pretty good,” I replied.

“How did you do?” she asked, looking across the room at me.

“What do you mean?” I replied. I looked back up at the ceiling. It was weird enough having other girls ask me about this, but coming from Gabby it felt wrong.

“Come on,” she said. “I want to know.”

“Something tells me you already know,” I said. If some random girl in my Monday morning class knew about my ten-inch dick, there’s no way that Gabby, who had become close with Zoey and her roommates, didn’t.

“It’s not that weird, you know,” she told me. “I hooked up with a guy in high school who must have been about nine.”

“Well, I’m ten,” I said. “Right now it’s a blessing, but I can tell it might become a curse soon. I’m getting jumped in alleys.”

“What?” she asked, sounding genuinely surprised.

“A couple days ago a girl pulled me into an alley and begged me to fuck her,” I explained.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” she said. “You didn’t do it, did you?”

I looked over at her and shrugged.

“You little slut,” she said, laughing. She sat up. Her wavy black hair fell over her chest, covering her cleavage. She looked like an angel. “Did anyone see you?”

“Like a dozen people,” I said, laughing uncontrollably.

“Well, I hope it was fun,” she said. “I wish Tony and I would do stuff like that. I think he’s a little tame. There’s still stuff that I want to do, and I don’t know if I can do it with him. You’re only young once, you know?”

The distance between us seemed to shrink. I sat up, too.

“Are you gonna break up with him?” I asked. “I mean, I thought you guys were happy.”

“We are happy,” she said. “Its just…”

“Just what?” I asked. She hesitated, and then let it all out.

“His cock is just so fucking small,” she said, burying her face in her hands. “I tried to be nice about it, but I’m getting sick of faking orgasms, and he won’t eat me out. I just need a guy who’ll grab me by the wrists, throw me against a wall, and fuck me in the ass. I need a real man.”

I was on top of her before I knew what was going on. She wrapped her legs around me and I pinned her wrists to the bed. Our tongues dove in and out of each others’ mouths, and I could taste the cinnamon gum she had been chewing. I kissed her neck and she gasped, her heaving breasts pushing into my chest. I ground my erection into her crotch, and she squirmed when she felt its length run up and down the seam of her jeans. I pushed into her again and again, putting my hands on her tits and holding her down.

“Take me,” she said, running her hands through my hair. On the next thrust, she bit my earlobe. “Fuck me on Tony’s bed, papi. Show me how a real man fucks.”

“No,” I said, kissing her neck. “I’m gonna eat you first. I’m gonna show you how a real man eats pussy.”

“Oh yea, papi,” she said. Her legs tightened around me, forcing my bulge harder into her crotch. “Lick my pussy with those big beautiful lips.”

I pulled her shirt off, and then her bra. Her tits were bigger than I thought, with small brown nipples. I moved down and started to lick them with long flat strokes of my tongue. She giggled as I swirled my tongue around her areolas, but her laughing turned into groans when my lips wrapped around her hard nipples. They stuck out almost half an inch, and they got even stiffer as I worked my tongue around them. I took them both and pinched hard, and she dug her nails into my back.

“Do that again, Tom,” she said. I obliged her. She writhed with pleasure, rolling her head around on Tony’s pillow. I rolled over next to her and undid her belt, and pulled off her jeans and pink thong in one fluid motion. The lips of her pussy were shaved, but she had a neatly trimmed landing strip of soft black hair. I traced my index finger from the top of her pussy, past her belly button, between her tits and up to her mouth. She put her lips around it, covering it with her spit. I took my wet finger and put it on the hood of her clit, and began to slowly run it up and down. She grabbed my arm as I got faster, and it wasn’t long before I slipped two fingers into her cunt and started finger-fucking her. I bent down and kissed her, and she bit my lip as she approached orgasm. I fucked her harder and harder, hitting her g-spot with every thrust of my fingers.

“Tom, Tom, Tom,” she said over and over again, gasping for breath. “Its happening.”

“What’s happening?” I asked, pinching her left nipple as hard as I could. “What are you talking about?”

She tried to smile, but the pleasure forced a scream out of her mouth. I moved my head down to her pussy, and put my lips around her clitoris. I sucked on her engorged clit as hard as I could, drawing it into my mouth so I could run my tongue along the tip of it. I jammed my fingers into her cunt faster and faster, slobbering all over her clit.

“I’m fucking,” she breathed. “I’m fucking… I’m fucking… I’m gonna… I’m gonna…”

Gabby’s back arched, and she grabbed the sheets with both hands. I felt her pussy tense up, and she squirted, spraying a stream of sticky-sweet liquid all over my face. Her body began to shake as her pussy drained, but I didn’t let go of her clitoris or pull out. I kept fingering her and she came again, squeezing my fingers with the muscles in her pussy.

Her breathing began to slow, and she grabbed my hand and licked her pussy juice off my fingers. She moaned and smiled, her hips still bucking up and down as she came down from her double orgasm.

“I’m gonna fuck you,” I said, pulling my pants down and throwing them on the floor. “And there’s nothing you can do about it.”

“Oh, baby,” she said, thrusting her hips into the air. I climbed between her legs. “I want it so bad.”

My dick was as hard as a rock. I ran the length of it up and down her pussy, and her wetness soaked my shaft as I ground it between her lips. I could feel her swollen clit, the little nub that made her shudder with every thrust of my cock.

“Put it in, papi,” she said, pulling on her down hair. Her hips gyrated in tiny circles as she tried to make my dick slip into her. I pinned her wrists to the bed and thrust myself all the way into her. She shrieked, freed her hands, and immediately moved them to my ass, forcing me deeper. I began to pump slowly, kissing her neck. I pulled my dick almost all the way out, and penetrated her again and again with just the tip of my cock.

“That’s it,” she said, panting. Her pussy was tighter than I could have thought possible, and every time the head of my cock slipped between her wet lips, I thought I would come.

“Your cunt is so tight, Gabby,” I said, slowing my thrusting. “I’m not gonna be able to last long in your perfect pussy.”

“Oh baby, you haven’t felt anything yet,” she said. She pushed my ass as hard as she could, forcing my shaft all the way into her. She held it there, and closed her eyes as if she was concentrating. Gabby started to flex her pussy muscles, squeezing my cock even tighter than it had been before. I felt more blood race to my cock, and the pleasure began to rise. She squeezed my dick slow at first, and then she started flexing faster. It was so tight that it felt like she was jerking me off with her hand.

“Oh my God, Gabby,” I said, kissing her as she milked my dick with her cunt. “That’s so incredible. How do you do that?”

“I’m a talented girl,” she replied.

She still had her eyes closed. She looked like she might be coming again, and sure enough, she began to shake as another orgasm crashed over her. She put her hands on my shoulders and squeezed them as she came, making loud short grunts.

“I can’t do that with Tony’s tiny dick,” she whispered in my ear. “I need a real man to feel what I can do.”

“What can you do now?” I asked, grinding my cock further into her. I pinched her right nipple and kissed her.

“I can take your dick in my ass,” she said with a sexy half-smile. “Do you want to fuck my round tight ass?”

“Of course I do,” I said. I pulled out of her slowly, and flipped her onto her hands and knees. She reached under the bed, and pulled out a small bottle of lube.

“Tony keeps this under here for when I come over. Not like he needs it,” she said, giggling. “I’ve never had any trouble taking his cock.”

“I bet,” I said. I licked my finger and began to tease her hairless asshole. I felt her breathe harder as she flipped open the top of the bottle and handed it to me.

“Do your worst,” she said. She put her head on the bed and angled her hips up. Her ass was amazing. I grabbed both cheeks, and felt how firm it was. I slapped one cheek, then the other, and she let out a shriek of
pleasure each time. The lube was cold, but when I covered my dick in it my rock-hard erection didn’t go anywhere. As I poured the lube into my hand and ran it up and down my cock, Gabby started to shake her ass, making her big cheeks clap. She popped her hips up and down, showing me how she would move her ass when I had slipped my cock into it.

“Do you need me to go slow?” I asked, spreading her cheeks apart and getting higher up on my knees. I slipped my cock in between her ass cheeks, and started to move it back and forth, pushing them together so they wrapped around my dick. She kept moving her hips, fucking me back.

“No, papi,” she said, looking back at me with her big brown eyes. She bit her lip, and nodded at me. “Just take me like a man.”

“You got it,” I said. I angled my cock down and started to slide it into her. She groaned as my head went all the way in, and bit the sheets when, after about three seconds, I buried my dick in her ass. She began to pop her hips again, and my cock emerged about halfway out of her each time she slowly fucked me back. It was so much tighter than her pussy. I don’t think I could even squeeze my cock that hard with my hand. We fucked for what seemed like an hour, and her ass never got tired as my dick rammed in and out of it. She let me fuck her as hard as I had fucked her pussy, and every time she had an orgasm her ass muscles fluttered, milking my dick like her pussy had.

“Come in my ass, papi,” she said after she had come at least half a dozen times.

“No,” I said, grabbing her tits while I drove my whole shaft into her. “I want to blast your face with my come.”

“Even better,” she said. She moved her hips forward, letting my dick slowly emerge from her ass. She flipped over on her back, and pulled me over to her so I was straddling her torso. I started to fuck her tits, and she reached down to the floor again and pulled her phone out of her purse.

“Take a picture,” she said, staring into my eyes. “Take a picture of your come all over my face on Tony’s bed.”

She pushed her tits together while I readied the camera phone, and it was only about thirty seconds until I felt the semen rushing through my penis. I pulled my dick up with one hand and started shooting my load onto her smooth skin, blast after blast of sticky come. She moaned as the warm liquid covered her, and she licked up all the come that landed on her lips. I took a couple of pictures after I had finished shooting, and her face was drenched with my seed. I pushed my head into her mouth, and she wrapped her lips around my mushroom head and sucked as hard as she could. I could feel more jizz draining from my cock, and she smiled when I shuddered from the sensation.

The bolt on the door unlocked, and Tony pushed it open. Gabby had my cock in her hand, her face covered in my spunk. I had my hands on both her tits, massaging them and pinching her tiny brown nipples between my fingers. We were both completely naked, Gabby just having gotten a moneyshot from me on her boyfriend’s bed. My eyes widened, but Gabby just smiled, waiving at Tom with her free hand as if she had just spotted him across the room at a party.

Reactions: B_er

Man Lysander,
What a writer you are! I hope you generate more chapters to this amazing story...
In awe,
X