rumplestilskin

rumplestilskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am gay/sometimes straight..pending how the guy looks..dean cain is my sex idol though I know that's not good...but iam 65 and retired all my life I've had to keep my secret hidden because of nationalty....always affraid of bringing shame on the family name..joined the u.s. navy I had a ball so many places and guys to want and meet..how ever that stayed secret....I eventually married and had two boys and kept it all hidden my private me and it wasn't easy...after my boys married...I became a widower lucky me!!...I gave my home to my son...moved into a room....because the house was paid for and he's raiseing my grandkids.....rents are too. high and I found a room cheaper...I still love my grandkids yes!!...but now alone where I am I can finally be me......in the privacy of my own room alone and secertively I can enjoy some real hot videos or dvd's..I don't like commercial ones the routines are all the same...so I ask many I see showing off their hot bout I never was my self and never will be now at 65....please if anyone is willing to send me a movies of themselves naked please email me at tfernandes2@yahoo.com..I'll pay what ever the price is I have to go now and will return tommorow..excuse spelling...thanks