RUMPS! The Large Hips/Small Waist Thread

LittleBigBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Hi folks. Seems to me we have a thread celebrating just about everything in Straight Adult Websites... except huge asses. In my travels, I've found that both men and women react strongly to a woman with a relatively small upper body and dramatically swollen hips. Surely someone else on this site must feel the same way? Apologies if there's already another thread that I didn't know about.

Here are some pictures of what I'm talking about...

The wonderful Mal Malloy:

Attachments

Reactions: Milkdudd

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi folks. Seems to me we have a thread celebrating just about everything in Straight Adult Websites... except huge asses. In my travels, I've found that both men and women react strongly to a woman with a relatively small upper body and dramatically swollen hips. Surely someone else on this site must feel the same way? Apologies if there's already another thread that I didn't know about.

Yes, yes, yes!

B_slimjimpencil

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

my kind of women!