Run of the mill SHORTS

D_William Howard Shaft

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, I can seriously see a downside to being "endowed". As ,much as I love my big cock, I can't seem to find any summer outdoor shorts that fit me properly. I have a decent bulge out front, and all shorts seem to be designed with flat fronts... So when you put them on, the material creases almost like arrows pointing to your crotch. I must have tried on a couple dozen pairs at several stores before finding a pair that will work.

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Try board shorts from a surf shop ( I know it might be tough to find up there) the Velcro fly front might help hide ur head n a pattern might break up the bulge creases. If I want people to stare at my junk I wear mesh or cotton no fly shorts ; )

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Pleats are out... u can find dress shorts w them but it will only make that bulge look better ( love a good bulge in pleated shorts) maybe some chinos . A bulge is a bulge

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I buy short liners from Undergear. It is simply a mesh fabric (similar to what you probably have sewn into your swim suit) that goes on like a pair of underwear. Keeps the junk where I want it underneath anything I may try on.