Runners?

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Connecticut, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jock, shorts and a T-shirt. Jock holds my tackle so it doesn't fall out of the shorts, shorts not too tight and loose T-shirt to le ventilation - that's if it's serious running!
For attention-seeking its a sports jock, tight short silk shorts with side slits and body-hugging top
My nipples always chafe with lose fitting shirst

Reactions: Gj816

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nylon short shorts with a liner. I bounce noticeably.
I would think so. It doesn't hurt running without support? Even with the liner. I tried it once and my balls were really sore about mile into it

Reactions: Gj816

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not a runner. I walk as much as possible. I pace about in the house I live in.
Is there a reason you dont run or just not into it. I started walking and then gradually started to run.

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tried the commando thing. It kinda hurt after a mile or so
I run that way all the time, never hurts. Balls pull us, dick will flop around some, but that sort of feels good.

indybanker1946

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 76 and have been consistently running for over 60 years. My mileage has dropped to 20-25 miles a week down from 70-80 at my peak when I was in my 30s. I ran in high school and college. Nationally ranked masters runner from age 40 to present.

This is what I wear:
Treadmill, naked except for Brooks Adrenaline shoes
Summer outdoors, running shorts with the liners cut out, cropped sleeveless compression top and appropriate outer layer.
Winter outdoors, 3/4 length compression tights, long sleeve compression top and appropriate outer layer.

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 76 and have been consistently running for over 60 years. My mileage has dropped to 20-25 miles a week down from 70-80 at my peak when I was in my 30s. I ran in high school and college. Nationally ranked masters runner from age 40 to present.

This is what I wear:
Treadmill, naked except for Brooks Adrenaline shoes
Summer outdoors, running shorts with the liners cut out, cropped sleeveless compression top and appropriate outer layer.
Winter outdoors, 3/4 length compression tights, long sleeve compression top and appropriate outer layer.
Awesome commitment. I am doing streaking been none stop since January 1. My last streak was 765 till i had to stop from covid.60yrs is amazing . Naked running must be fun.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You don't strap your penis up in these, like I think you said you usually do? (Long time no talk to you.)
I change with the wind. There are times that I wear a jockstrap; there are times that I don't wear one. I never wear one in extreme heat.

BigSchtick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I started running three days a week at the beginning of summer to burn off some unwanted fat storage.

I usually wear gym shorts with the underwear I have on in my avatar and no shirt or a t-shirt depending on the weather.

Getting motivated to go is more difficult than keeping going when I get winded. Good luck to you