runnin

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i usually wear a swimmer's jock for running. I use those really thin, slit in the side onion skin shorts and i need the support for the boys!

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sell a lot of running gear,Most runners aren't bothered about the lined shorts because the linings don't "behave", and they prefer a decent pair of briefs of some kind,(i don't get too inquisitive)
I only run at the gym and dont wear anything under my unlined shorts, have gone commando all the time since my teens, and often wore shorts with liners but found they irritated, so reverted to my commando roots at gym about a year back.

SpaceWrangler

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope I'm not highjacking this thread - I go commando all the time, but now that spring is here I want to get back to running after many years off. If I go commando in running shorts am going to scare the hell out of the neighborhood or be viewed as a pervert? I do tend to withdraw a little more when running than my usual relaxed flaccid so maybe no 'big' deal?

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I run a lot and all i wear is the shorts with the built in liner and i never have any problems with them. I am only 7" when erect and about 4" when soft so some bigger guys might have some other problems

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started running in 1976 and ran many miles for many years wearing gym shorts with briefs. Standard briefs will do a decent job of holding everything in place without being too tight. Just make sure that you remove them when you get home from your run. The cotton will absorb your perspiration and can cause jock itch if you lounge in damp UW. During the past 5 years, many UW companies have introduced DRY fabrics that wick moisture away from your body. This might be worth checking into. Even though I'm into cycling now, I think running gives the best cardio workout of all activities. Keep up the good work!

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I go commando all the time, but now that spring is here I want to get back to running after many years off. If I go commando in running shorts am going to scare the hell out of the neighborhood or be viewed as a pervert? I do tend to withdraw a little more when running than my usual relaxed flaccid so maybe no 'big' deal?

I go commando too, but when I run I wear shorts (the short ones from about two decades ago) that have the built-in support. I only like to have my balls supported and have my dick hang free out of the liner. Just the opporsite for me--I start to grow when it flops around when running -- which I don't mind at all.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when I run I wear shorts (the short ones from about two decades ago)

I missed out on the shorts from two decades ago, but I was excited to finally find some REAL running length shorts at a store, the ones with the side splits.

A few years ago I had gotten some but they were size L which made them too big and then the brief liner was useless and they were extra long and feel really weird to wear, so this time around I was sure to try on the S, M, and L, I went with M and they fit much better.

I mean if i'm going to be running why do I need 10 extra feet of fabric, I use to love when I would see the cross country/track team run all over campus/town shirtless in nothing but there shorts and sneakers. It looks so silly when guys are running in Cargo shorts, or even standard athletic shorts with a bunch of stuff in there pockets or shorts that go down to there knees.