Running and Biking

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by danny8x7, May 23, 2006.

1. danny8x7

danny8x7 New Member

so yesterday at the health club i was running and did stationary bike, both times i got a huge hard on from my cock rubbing against my leg and shorts, i had to excuse myself and sit down in the locker room till it went away...this ever happen to anyone else?

2. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Did you have to excuse yourself?:cool:

3. gg42

gg42 New Member

Albums:
    Do intervals - you won't have enough breath or spare blood for a stiffie....

4. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Yeah... it happens to me from time to time. I'll be riding the bike with a few minutes left and can feel it start. Usually i'm still hard when my ride is up. I just kneel down and act like I am tying my sneakers (slowly), and it passes.

5. SpandexGear

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never had a full hard on while working out -- but often get semi hard -- hard enough that it shows in my spandex workout shorts. Something about working out I guess. I've heard from other guys that working out / exercising makes them a bit horny too. Guess it is a guy thing.

Normally I just ignore it and continue with my work out -- guess if I got a full on hard on I'd wear my towel up front or take a break until it passed.:wink:

6. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've gotten hard a few times while doing the biking thing...love the feeling, so I'll keep biking for a while (which I love to do anyway), enjoy it, then think about something else and the hardon goes down.

7. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I agree. My mind rarely wanders while doing intervals.

8. starter

starter New Member

Albums:
    maybe wearing tight underwear so it doesen't move so much

9. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

While at the gym, I have gotten more than a few semis, but only a few full out hard ons. With the wood, it depending on who was around. I sometimes went to the locker room and took the last stall and make myself a protein shake. :wink: I try to ignore a semi and move on to the next piece of equipment. This usually works for me, but other times my semi became infectious and their affliction became full wood (they usually left then).

BTW the most rememberable gym erection was CAUSED by my now girlfriend. Putting a inner thigh machine face-to-face with any other machine is just asking for wood.

10. robert1970

robert1970 New Member

it means you are so young, that is normal, but just feel a little embarrassed. whatever,next time you should wear sport-jack andloosing pants ,that should be good for you.:biggrin1:

11. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

It happens to mee too. Bust worst sensation is running with loose bocers and your endowemewnt flopping around: ouch!

12. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never gotten hard at the gym. In fact I usually have some shrinkage after cardio, probably because I sweat out so much water.

But, the other day I went to do my cardio on a recumbent bike right after having sex. I guess I was still hanging heavy after sex, because my cock, although soft, kept flopping out and folding up the leg of my shorts. Given all the people around, I wasn't sure if it was better to just let it be, or draw attention trying to repeatedly stuff it back in. Finally I got it tucked in so it would stay and got on with my workout.

13. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    I cycle daily, usually just in commuting, but I also like to tour. I usually get a semi, and at time a full hard-on while cycling. I guess it is just that reciprocating movement of my cock as i pump the pedals. More snug underwear does lessen the effect some for me, but not completely. I have had a number of occasions of hopping off the bike at a convience store for a juice drink, etc. and gotten some looks. My solution is usually to just wear a long shirt if I don't want the looks.

A jock maybe a solution to this, but I find them very uncomfortable, especially since I have to fold my cock over to fit it into a jock. So I just use snug fittingsqare fit underwear and position off to the side.

I guess at the end of the day I figure hey i am a guy and this sort of thing happens, but it can be embarrassing at times even so. As is the case in the photo below, which has happened to me from time to time.

Good luck to you all.

Attached Files:

14. Niss87Maxx

Niss87Maxx New Member

Albums:
    Sometimes the fabric will give you a hand job if you are going cammando. Has anyone ever wondered if some pictures are of guys with dildos stuffed in the crotch of their shorts to make it look like a huge long dick? Makes me wonder about some of them I see on this site.

Draft saved Draft deleted