Running and Shrivvle

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Yes. You need to stop running immediately or your cock is going to crawl up inside your body and stay there.

But seriously, it's normal. Your body is made mostly of water, so there will be fluctuations in size among all your tissues. Not only that, but there are muscles that cause your equipment to contract when it is threatened physically. Everything just tightens up down there from the impact of running. It happens to me, and to most guys. I come back from my run and even on warm days, I get some shrinkage. Don't be worried.

mjtb1981

Experimental Member
Media
Hi

No need to worry bout it shrivelling as when you have a burst of adrenaline you're genitals do. Also ur pics are showing a fine specimen of cock there not huge but not small either, be proud of it and don't worry there is nothing wrong as long as it eventually gets back to normal after ur run.

Matt

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
its difficult to really know, some guys develop at a later age than you, some earlier

many finish development by generally 17-18,
but I have heard stories of guys finishing in their early 20's

you have nothing to worry about

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah, don't sweat it, if you'll forgive the pun. Just try & keep yourself hydrated, as well as dry after you get yourself running. The muscle contraction ,well we all know that the penis itself isn't a muscle, but has muscles inside it for maintaining erections. At best, just limber up real good b4 running.

chris88

1st Like
Media
It is common for your penis to shrivel up during athletic activity. Your penis changes in size based on amount of blood in it. When you run, your leg muscles get priority on the blood, and your penis gets less.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chris88 said:
It is common for your penis to shrivel up during athletic activity. Your penis changes in size based on amount of blood in it. When you run, your leg muscles get priority on the blood, and your penis gets less.
Thanks Chris...that is the best explanation that I have heard.