running free balling

Commando501s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have direct orders from my doctor to "support those boys." This was after checking in for a swollen testicle a few months ago. He actually hinted that some of my back problems might be associated to free balling as well??

Take your wallet/billfold out of your back pocket, it helps with back problems Hips will line up when you sit and not twist

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tried it once and it wasn't that bad, but I was sore afterwards. I actually played one on one with a female once, tried to post me up, kept hitting her in the booty, and she still backed up on me. I can guess she liked it.

rryann

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with previous posters. Running commando is not something I would reccommend, with all that movement going on down there sometimes it feels like you kicked yourself in the balls.

Couldn't have said it better! It's so damn uncomfortable in every respect.....i'll never voluntarily do it again.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've freeballed all my adult life and did run a fair bit, maybe because I'm not huge it was never a problem, remember one time wearing shorts with liner and that hurt-reminded me why I freeball

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I dont own any underwear and I do go for a run in the morning. I never had any problem.... Actually, it felt pretty good... I love running in running shorts with the side splits all the way up the the waist, and those shorts that are made of those extremely soft and light polyester material. Sometimes, I just forgot that I have any shorts on.... :)

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Take your wallet/billfold out of your back pocket, it helps with back problems Hips will line up when you sit and not twist

Great advice, I do that every time I can remember. to. Since I drive and fly a lot, taking the wallet out is very helpful :confused:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Almost forgot about that swollen testicle posting years ago... As it turned out my doctor made the motion of my balls slamming the girlfriend with his hand. He was absolutely right as I had pounded that for pussy for an hour straight the night before before.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Men who wear underwear lose the natural support their testicles are supposed to have and that's why they have problems when they run. It can lead to testicular torsion (twisting of the nuts) which is unbelievably painful. Been there, done that. So I was forced to freeball ever since.

I'm not a runner myself, and I found these when I was looking for a kilt. Was thinking of getting one.

http://mobile.runningkilts.com/

Reactions: cali06

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have always enjoyed running commando. Yes, it is a bit uncomfortable with it all swinging around but I have not had problems with chafe, bruising or pain. I guess that guys who are new to freeballing may have more problem with bruising and pain because their balls may have lost the natural support that nature gave them and have to regain that support. Having freeballed almost 100% of the time for 30+ years, I don't have that problem. I have run naked down mountains and jumped large gaps between rocks without ever experiencing more than a slap of my balls against a leg, no pain. The slight discomfort is well worth the feeling of freedom.

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always freeball... except for running. First time I went running I went commando, big mistake.. balls flopping and bouncing made them sore after 1/2 mile. Now I wear andrew christian almost naked briefs to run in. Enough support to run without feeling constricted.