Running Into A 1 Night Stand

zacktoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So today at work I'm sitting at my desk, I'm HR in a department store, this voice says "excuse me" I look up and it's this guy I had a one night stand with like a year and a half ago. I must of turned white! He goes on to ask about a job opening...blah blah blah. Thing is I could tell he was thinking how do I know this person as he goes on and on. I think if the sex was good I would of told him who I was! But it wasn't and I didn't!! I dumped his app out of the system right after I got rid of him!!

Have any of you run into a 1 night stand in your place of employment?!?!? What did you do??

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I run into a few ONS on a regular basis... actually, it's funny... I'm friends with some of them... and they will get drunk and then go... hey, remember that one time... and I tell them... yeah, it was ONE time.... there are some things that just don't need to be revisited.

As for total ons... my mom and dad frequently run into this kid that I knew growing up, but as adults we met and had a one night stand, I don't even see him at all, or talk to him, etc.... and they run into him all the time and say how they saw him.... they don't know about the ONS, and it's totally for the best... but it's still weird when they bring up his name.

Some things are better left in the past. ;)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't had that many one night stands, but if I ran into them at work, I actually wouldn't have any problem with them, except for one (that last one who insulted me... the others were nice and respectful toward me so no problem. :smile:) I'd only have a problem if they started talking about how we knew each other in front of co-workers or something!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So today at work I'm sitting at my desk, I'm HR in a department store, this voice says "excuse me" I look up and it's this guy I had a one night stand with like a year and a half ago. I must of turned white! He goes on to ask about a job opening...blah blah blah. Thing is I could tell he was thinking how do I know this person as he goes on and on. I think if the sex was good I would of told him who I was! But it wasn't and I didn't!! I dumped his app out of the system right after I got rid of him!!

Have any of you run into a 1 night stand in your place of employment?!?!? What did you do??

Wow, that was shitty and unprofessional.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I thought it would be difficult but not. The sex was wasn't all that. He usually stares at me periodically at meetings now. I hope he doesn't turn into a stalker.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I think that was just self preservation.

I disagree. I think it was petty, and since she's in a department store, if he was hired, she most likely wouldn't have run into him all that much unless he was also in the HR department. I think of it this way-- if someone I trusted with hiring was rejecting qualified applicants because they can't separate their social life from their work life in this manner, I'd fire that person.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, that was shitty and unprofessional.

I'm inclined to agree. What's more, should he inquire back regarding the status of his application you're going to have plenty of explaining to do.
Good luck with that.

I've had my own ONS pop up unexpectantly.

While in a bar with friends chatting up this guy I had the hots for, Scott, a couple of his friends joined us. Not bad enough that Scott knows, Michael (ONS) but also Paul (the guy I almost killed for trying to enter me from behind while I was sleeping(long story)) OH LUCKY DAY!!!!!!! I didn't need to be a fly on the wall for that conversation. Talk about mixed reviews.

Also discovered after living in the building I'm in now for six months that Michael had an apartment here, too. Bit of a surprise but we were cordial with some mutual smirking. He helped my mother and I bring up some shelves I'd built. She thought he was terribly good looking and suggested that I date him.

Me - "Remember that morning you knocked on my groundfloor bedroom window at the old place?"

Her - "Yes."

Me - "I wasn't alone... Been there, done that"

zacktoria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm inclined to agree. What's more, should he inquire back regarding the status of his application you're going to have plenty of explaining to do.
Good luck with that.

Ok I admit I shouldn't of done that but the thought of seeing him all the time was too much. I also must add that he had no chance of this position because it was (is) being filled internally. So shame I me a acted before I thought. However I can get it back as it's in a global pool not attached to our store. I've never done anything like this before and after you guys saying that I am a tad ashamed!!

Xavyon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Yes, it's happened to me a couple of times. Once with a woman...not much to mention tho. I'm sure she recognized me by the expression on her face, but neither of us said anything to each other plus there wasn't much interaction between the two of us anyway.

The other was a guy who ironically sucked my dick just a few nights prior. It probably wouldn't have been so bad, but he was at my job to do an inspection. When we laid eyes on each other we both had a look of utter shock (you know like the deer in the headlights). He literally started sweating bullets, stuttering...very obviously nervous. He settled down once he realized I was going to remain professional. After a certain amount of time he steered clear of me and I stayed away from him. I don't know if the fantastic blow job he gave me had anything to do with it, but we passed the inspection with absolutely no observations. Maybe I should get head from inspectors more often.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had a true one night stand.

Does it always have to be awkward when you run into a previous one night stand? There must be some guilt associated with it or something. I mean why not just accept what happened as a matter of fact?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does it always have to be awkward when you run into a previous one night stand? There must be some guilt associated with it or something. I mean why not just accept what happened as a matter of fact?
One night stands by their very nature are designed to be awkward. Hence the walk of shame the next day. It will always be awkward running into them again. The very premise of a ONS is that you never see them again.:rolleyes:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One night stands by their very nature are designed to be awkward. Hence the walk of shame the next day. It will always be awkward running into them again. The very premise of a ONS is that you never see them again.:rolleyes:
Why would someone want to have sex with someone that they would not want to see again? I guess it's something I just don't understand.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I actually am this way except about the asshole from this past weekend. However, I'd also feel awkward if I ran into The Asshole from the late 80s again, and he was not a one night stand - I dated him for several months.