Running shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by apollo, Jul 4, 2007.

1. apollo

apollo Member

Hey guys,

Had the strangest thing happen this morning and I wondered if anyone else had ever had this happen to them. Most of the time when I run I will wear tighty whities or every now and then a jockstrap, but for some reason this morning I decided to just go with a pair of running shorts ( Undergear, if you are wondering!). Anyway, they have a built in liner so I figured that would be good enough. As I was almost finished running, I felt like I had to pee, figured I could make it home so I didn't worry too much about it. About a minute later, I unloaded THE biggest load of cum I have seen for a long time-- right into my shorts. My dick was not even remotely hard. I kid you not, by the time I stopped running and looked in my shorts it was still coming out. I have never seen anything like it before. It wasn't the usual spurts, just a steady stream. Needless to say, I guess there's a 1st time for everything. Has anyone else experienced this before?

2. eric19831

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow, never had that happen before. Where you running with a bug plug to stimulate your prostate? hehehehe Joking! Google it and see what ya come (pardon the pun) with.

3. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

I've shot a load before that surprised me because I wasn't hard and it surprised me. I was getting fucked at the time, but still, it had never happened before and was a huge surprise to not be hard and just shoot a big load. I find your story quite hot, though.

4. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I came once while I wasn't hard, although I hadn't cum in a couple of days and was trying to get hard at the time. I was planning to engage in sex in a fairly public place and was extremely nervous. If that wasn't enough of a surprise by itself, I was well past my teens (and my 20s) at the time.

5. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    Since working out/building muscle raises your testosterone level (thus our problem with getting boners at the gym), maybe your prostate just got a signal to produce a lot of semen and it had to come out somewhere?!

A few years ago, I was diagnosed with low testosterone and I took an herbal enhancement pill called "Viramax" that would give me such unbelieveable erections that it felt like semen was going to come out of my penis while I was urinating - through a ROCK hard erection. I would then go and masturbate and I would only have to stroke it for about 5 seconds and the semen would come out.

Sounds similar to me!

6. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is unrelated but I believe it ties in.

Recently while I was being fucked, I wasn't touching my dick and I just started cumming cumming and cummming more. The thing that really freaked me out about it was that my cum was clear and it didn't spurt out it just came out and looked almost as if I was peeing myself, eventhough that couldn't have been happening because it didn't smell and it was still sticky like cum. It had to have been one of the freakiest things in my life. The only rational that I can figure out is that I had already cum like twice that day, but I can JO as many times as I want in a day and no matter how many times I cum it is never clear and it never comes out nearly that much.

7. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    What you were seeing Matt was the seminal fluid coming out of your prostate, that was being massage by the dick rubbing against it!

You'll get the same thing later in life when a Uroglogist massages your prostate to get a fluid sample to see if there's blood in it! :)

8. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:

But why was it totally clear? And it didn't just spurt out it was literally flowing out.

9. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I go running or exercise on my treadmill at home I wear my Aussiebum football shorts or my usual football shorts I wear when I play games with my mates down at the local park on occassion. Sure they are short and borderline on indecent as they are 'original' cut, but I like how they free up my leg momement when I run and lets the sweat just slick off instead of being trapped in the short material if I were to wear, say, boardshort style gym shorts.

10. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:

It just the hold activity of running and your balls and dick keep bouncing back and forth and you were full to the rim so it cause a natural way out PRECUM

Draft saved Draft deleted