Running tights. Thoughts??

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is getting cold around here, so the running tights are coming out of the back of the drawer. Thought about drawing a little attention and put on a "C" ring underneath..
So that got me thinking, What d the other LPSG members think?
Do others run in tights, or stick with shorts?

Commando, underwear, jock or C ring?

What brands?

What styles?

What colors do you think look the best?

Feel free to post up some pictures!!

Good luck and happy trails!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
It is getting cold around here, so the running tights are coming out of the back of the drawer. Thought about drawing a little attention and put on a "C" ring underneath..
So that got me thinking, What d the other LPSG members think?
Do others run in tights, or stick with shorts?

Commando, underwear, jock or C ring?

What brands?

What styles?

What colors do you think look the best?

Feel free to post up some pictures!!

Good luck and happy trails!

Whatever you wear.... be sure to jog South...and lemme know when you pass by my area.. LOL :rolleyes:

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whatever you wear.... be sure to jog South...and lemme know when you pass by my area.. LOL :rolleyes:

May have ran buy... might see something coming before the rest of me makes it around the corner... Ha Ha!

Commando with a "c" ring dose seem to be quite the distraction for some people... Maybe I should not run during the lunch rush!

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In Chicago most guys wear tights when it gets cold as do the ladies. I've seen most guys going commando as I did when I used to run and bike. Seeing bulges and cameltoe was pretty the norm. I wore black when in the burbs and blue down in the city. Have several different brands, one is speedo which are very revealing.

Never tried a c-ring underneath but will give it a try.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tights are meant to be worn commando, but I can't imagine why you would want to wear a cock ring with them.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My black tights don't show much. That's the good part about black. The younger crowd of runners seem to be switching over to Under Armour or Nike compression shorts. I bought a pair of the UA in gray which unfortunately really show. I also tried a pair of the UA core compression shorts which really crush you. The material is really thick and not as comfortable. Even in white, the show is minimized by the extreme compression. The v-shaped seem hits a bad spot too. I think if I ran far in them, I would have some soreness.

Attachments

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear my with a thong underneath, for some reason my cock and balls get smashed between my thighs a lot. More comfortable with a cock ring and thongs, keeps eevrything in one place and gives a nice bulge.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have tried pointing up in the gray ones even though I don't think I would stay long for running. It just shows off your balls more. I have also tried pointing to the side. And back to the original question about wearing anything underneath, I tried a jock but I think that it made things worse. I then tried a black jock with no better results.

Attachments