"Running with Scissors"'s Joseph Cross

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, guys! I just saw the movie "Running with Scissors". While I can't say that I liked the movie itself, I may be in love with the film's young star Joseph Cross. Although he's 20 years old in real life, he plays-convincingly-a 14 year old sweet faced twink who has two heart stopping shirtless scenes that made me melt. Since I adore twinks, he'd probably be my dream guy, if he were single, gay, attracted to me, and a nice guy (Sigh! So close and yet...so far). Does anyone like him the way that I do, and any info if he's well endowed or not? Hey, slim, twink types often surprise down there...would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks. :biggrin1:

robrod69

1st Like
Media
Yea I have seen him in several shows and movies and he's definately a cutie and I'm looking forward to seeing this "Running With Scissors" movie. YUM YUM

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Pics please. Wow, that was kinda whinny.
Nah, not whiney at all. Claims of imagery (cuteness, for example), should be supported by pix, and claims of facts and info, should be supported with links. I mean, some of us are lazy, and if you've already done the work... copy, paste, spread the wealth. :tongue:

In this case, Joseph Cross (I) there are both. :biggrin1: