Running with the wrong underwear

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Today i went running, but not with my usual boxerbriefs: i wore normal boxers.

After a while of flopping and bouncing my penis and testicles were so sore that i had to stop running and get back walking. The pain is going away now (after a couple of hours).

Never again, mates!

saabboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I could run...argh. I can squeeze into some Boys 12/14 boxer briefs if I wanna go for a run somewhere but it feels VERY tight. Boxers are out for the same reason as you - flopping everywhere and my dick would just about hang straight through the leg piece. And briefs are WAAAAAY OUT.

fredfred

Experimental Member
Media
my brother-in-law always wears usual boxers, even when he plays soccer. I love playing soccer wuth him, his massive penis and testicles keep bouncing. He's truly impressive!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1:

Pecker...funny u...

I always imagine that would kind of hurt running being an adult male...yep..its true for some.

Hope u recuperate soon ProundItalian...:wink:

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
weird i dont really find support a neccesity at all..and i usually freeball and I never have pain or chaffing or anything x.x

Spladle said:
Support = Important

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hottxboi16 said:
weird i dont really find support a neccesity at all..and i usually freeball and I never have pain or chaffing or anything x.x
I guess it varies, but I simply cannot run long distances without briefs or boxer briefs. S'too painful otherwise.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Spladle said:
I guess it varies, but I simply cannot run long distances without briefs or boxer briefs. S'too painful otherwise.

Spadie, don't take this personally, but .... FUCK RIGHT OFF! :mad:

"I simply cannot run long distances without briefs or boxer briefs. S'too painful otherwise."

My little winkie will get soooo sooooore. And we know what that means. Seven centimetres of awwwwwfull baaaddd paaaaain.

Why, it's aaawwwfuuul.:redface:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, as an older guy, gasp in my 40s now, you'll be glad later in life that you wore support. I am having to wear a jock all the time now waiting for a penis injury to heal. waaaaaa Plus, why on earth would you risk an injury playing soccer in boxers. Who wants to lose a nut or have you penis hurt.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would never even consider doing anything strenuous without support. Even bicylcing I have a jockstrap and my riding pants. If I find myself "accidentally" outside in my running shorts without a jockstrap, I think I wouldn't run. In fact, I don't think I could run.

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Proudly_Italian said:
Today i went running, but not with my usual boxerbriefs: i wore normal boxers.

After a while of flopping and bouncing my penis and testicles were so sore that i had to stop running and get back walking. The pain is going away now (after a couple of hours).

Never again, mates!

Wow, your dick and balls must be really sensitive, because when i run I don't wear any sort of underwear at all, and I am just fine.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually run every day. I either wear a jock to show a good moundy package or nothing under jogging pants. Either way I get the attention

hardarms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
run with a large jock strap....gotta keep from flapping when doing that or I crock myself really bad. I've done it in sports briefs...but they seemed to be really snug on me...

By the way a Jock strap really can push you out and in running pants look really hot! Bicycle pants even more so!

Jim:eek:

apstacka

Just Browsing
Media
In the past, I only wore jockstraps so I would contain my package, but I got chafed around the sides of my upper legs.

I have found the Jockey Sports Briefs are really comfortable, flecible, supportive and made with a breathable Lycra blend so they are great for sports or everyday. Plus, they move to the side really easily for when I want my unit to hang either full- or semi- exposed.

When I am feeling really heavy and am looking to run or hike, I usually wear the Jockeys.