Running with the wrong underwear

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why not a jockstrap? If you wan't underwear on, put it over the jockstrap. thats what i do when i exercise.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
playainda336 said:
Well, for me why not a jockstrap, because I've never worn one and wouldn't really know how I'd feel wearing one. I don't even know where to get one. :biggrin1:

Neither did I until a month ago, when I started to have to wear one . . . BTW, they are widely available at any sporting good store and even at some drug stores like Walgreens or Longs. I bought mine at a small sporting good shop. The guy who owned it was pretty nice, and I felt comfortable clueing him in on my need for space.

Anyway, I had been working out pretty hard at the gym for about 6 months when I started to get an ache in the left side of my nut sac. It turned out to almost be an inguinal hernia --- loop of intestines descending into the nut sac.

Fortunately, I caught it soon enough that my general surgeon said there was still another layer of muscle that the intestine would have to work its way through in order for it be a full blown hernia. His recommendation, a snug jock and to come back in October.

I took his advice and have not had a problem except that my jock is not the most comfortable thing in the world and I am not sure how tight is too tight. Basically, I just stretch out the pouch with my fist before I use it and have accepted that I will have to shamelessly tug at it if it becomes to uncomfortable (Thank goodness I grow more than I show). So far, I have just gone with the rule that if there is good blood flow then it is OK.

BTW, does anybody have any brand recommendations. Right now I use a Bike brand supporter because the pouch stretches fairly well, but I would rather just have one that is designed with more space because there is no room at all for even a semi, so the only thing that keeps things in check are that I get pretty dramatic workout shrinkage. I'm sure there must be some specialty brand out there since there are specialty brands of underwear for the well endowed.

leedsuncut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Freeballing, boxers, briefs, jock... It all depends on four factors:
1. How long your dick is and whether you like whipping yourself with it.
2. Whether you are circumcised or not. Yes, a foreskin has many uses, including stopping your dick-head from chafing against your clothing.
3. Whether you sweat a lot when you run.
4. Whether you get turned on by freeballing, wearing boxers/briefs/jock in public...

NewAgeDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this topic just came up with a coworker of mine... she ran cross country in highschool and stated that all the guys on the team ran commando. I didn't ask how she knew this but chances are she's telling the truth. To which I exclaimed, "F THAT!! no way I would run without support, that'd hurt so bad." She seemed a little shocked by that.:rolleyes:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I run with boxers and mesh shorts and love it. I'm not huge limp, so it's not an issue. I like when people check me out running on the beach.

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I run with the wrong underwear, not only does it hurt, but i'll fall out. I have a couple pairs of lines running shorts that unless I wear something with them, I flop out...then the friction just gets me hard, which doesn't make it easier to run